37

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As rain pours heavily outside, disappointment and sorrow reigns over Riu as she stand along the windowpane. The room is dim-lighted and only the lightning gives light. The room feels empty, the house feels empty, Riu feels empty now that Jinyoung's on his way to New York.

Up until now, she hasn't know what seems to be the problem. She asked his other friends but they don't seem to tell her and just told her that they're the ones who should talk. A knock break her trail of deep thoughts and swiftly turn on the door incase its Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung!" She called but unfortunately, ahjumma peeked in the door making her frown in disappointment.

"Young lady, Sir Jinyoung is in the garage and about to go." Ahjumma enters the room with a tray of soup on her hands.

Riu turns around and shook her head. "I'm not hungry. Thank you though." Tears are welling on her eyes. Ahjumma sighed, placing the tray in her desk and approach to comfort her.

"Ssh. Everything will be fine." Riu leans against the crook of her neck and cry. Crying is the best way to let out your sorrows. Ahjumma keeps on patting her back and rocks her side to side to somehow lessen her miseries.

"He didn't even bother to bid goodbye to me. I don't even know what's the problem! W-were so happy and..and ...everything is fine then one day... one day..h-he c-changed and got mad at me! I-I don't kn-know what to do..." Riu sobbed.

Ahjumma wiped her tears and comforts her. "Maybe Jinyoung has a reason why he's doing that. I'm sure he'll settle this matter after he realized things. For now, you need to be strong. Everything will be fine just give him time." She assures.

After she's calmed down, Ahjumma left her to let her rest. Crying for minutes is not that easy. Riu lay down on her bed and covered herself with her thick blanket. The best way to solve the cold temperature is to cuddle with someone, but sadly, that "someone" she wanted to cuddle wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter