44

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung glared at Daehyun as he dabbed alcohol on his wounds. "Ayst! Be careful!"

Daehyun rolled his eyes and even pressed harder on his wounds making him jerked up. "What the hell, Jung Daehyun! What in "Be careful," you don't understand?!"

"Who's fault is it to act like a superman and climb up the library with those ragged ladders?!" Daehyun flicked hard his forehead and shove him the ice compress. "Next time if you're going to act, try to do it carefully!" Daehyun exclaimed and left him alone.

Jinyoung looked at his disappearing figure and grinned. He grab the mirror placed in the center table and check his delicate face. He tsk-ed when he has a few light scratches and a bruise on his forehead plus a fractured left arm.

It all happened when he saw a library in their villa. Due to his boredness, he thought of roaming around and saw the library. It has massive bookshelves and grew fond of it. He got a ladder and poof! The accident happened. Good thing, the bookshelf didn't fall on him.

Jinyoung placed the mirror back to the table. He leaned against the couch carefully not to bump his fractured arm. "I looked like crap." He glance at his arm tied up until his neck to support the fracture.

A doctor has already checked it up and treated it. His family knew that he's about to go home tomorrow but due to the incident that happened, he needs to stay for more than a month to treat his fractured arm.

"My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter