51

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'll see you on Monday, Riu! Bye!" Jinnie waved goodbye as Riu got out of her car. Even if they'd been haggard the whole day, Riu still looks fresh and dashing.

Riu turn to her and waved goodbye. "Bye! Take care okay?"

Jinnie honked first before going. Riu pushed their gate open and locked it. Suddenly she felt like she's in a ghost town because of silence. Also, the house is dark. Even the poolside and little garden that's supposed to have lights don't have any.

Riu suddenly felt something is wrong so she dialled Jinyoung's number while she's walking along the pathway towards their house.

"Sorry. The number you have dialled is not yet in service. Please try your call later." Riu tsk-ed and slid her phone on her waist bag.

Riu twist the knob for the door to open and enter. "Aigoo. Why is the house so dark. Ahjumma? Jinyoung?" She called but got surprised to see a trail of little candles on the ground. She also notice the romantic ambiance of the house because of the rose petals on the ground.

Suddenly the house became dim lighted and Jinyoung walk towards where the little candles are. He's wearing a casual attire but still looks good on it.

Riu chuckles as she receive a bouquet from him. "What's this all about? Haha wow, thanks!"

Jinyoung winked at her and get his guitar in the living room and started playing. Riu practically melts as she felt it too romantic for Jinyoung to do this. She's bursting from happiness.

 

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

 

Reminiscing the time when she first met Jinyoung. He's a jerk or sometimes dorky. It was not a good meeting actually. They hated each other at their first meeting. Jinyoung thought of her as a challenge because she's didn't even swoon over him like what his fangirls usually do. Riu thought of him as an evil that would make her life more miserable.

 

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes

When you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter