61

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eversince her pregnancy, Riu can't take of herself from being too close to Jinyoung. Its like she's always craving for his touches and kisses. Jinyoung is beyond happy because of it. Right now, they're cuddling in the couch while watching a romance movie. Riu is leaning her head over his shoulders while she munches on the cherries Jinyoung bought earlier.

"Ahhh!" Riu offers Jinyoung the cherry that is not glossy enough. Whenever she rejects the cherry, she'll let Jinyoung eat it.

Jinyoung sighed and opens his mouth to eat the cherry. He had enough of the cherry but because he don't want to make her feel bad, he'll just eat it.

"You're so cute!" Riu giggles and eats again. Jinyoung pulled her closer, resting his arm on her waist and lean on her head. From a far, they really look so in love with each other.

"Riu.." Jinyoung called. He thought that now she's pregnant, their family will be so happy if they knew.

"What?"

"Should we tell our family that you're pregnant?" Riu sits upstraight and places the bowl of cherry on the coffeetable. She also thought of saying. A doorbell rung and Riu grew excited all of a sudden.

"They're here. I called them yesterday to invite them in our house." Riu winks and they both went to open the door. All of their family are present except for Bom because she's out for a vacation with TOP in Sweden.

"What's with the sudden call?" Mrs. Jung asked as they were ushered in their dining area. Its a good thing that Jinyoung cooked a lot and it may served all of them. Aeyoung quickly run towards Jinyoung and he carried right away.

"Riu unni, you smell like cherry." Aeyoung pointed out when she leaned in to kiss her cheeks.

Jinyoung chuckled. "That's because she's been eating cherries all the time." Riu smiles and gestures for them to sit on their perspective seats. Jinyoung put Aeyoung down and helped Riu in serving their family.

Jinnie noticed the ambiance and got confuse. "Is it just me or you really gained weight, ha Riu?"

"That's good to hear then, sometimes you need some fats on your petite figure, darling. It seems you're like a skeleton." Mr. Lee jokes.

Riu smiles and didn't even bother answering it. Their grandfathers noticed of it too and chuckled. Soon, all of their attention is thrown on her figure. She can't help but somehow to feel offended because she don't think she's pretty when she's fat.

"Maybe she's already pregnant that's why she's fat?" Daehyun joked and eyed the couple. Jinyoung chuckles and pull her wife closer to him and rests his hand on her slim stomach.

"Yes she is." Jinyoung confesses. "She's 1 month pregnant to be exact." If they didn't checked that she's pregnant, she'll be doing heavy things not knowing she's carrying their baby and that'll be bad.

Upon hearing the good news, the world seems to paused at that moment. Its like somebody had just pressed the pause button in a certain remote control. Nobody has dared to speak, even Aeyoung who is busy playing with her ribbon. They're looking at them like they committed a crime.

"Hey, what's with your reactions? We went to the hospital yesterday to confirm it. She's really pregnant and craves for cherries." Jinyoung added

Jinnie gasped, clumping . "Oh my god! I'm going to be an Aunt?!"

"Is that for real?!" Papa Lee gaped. His granddaughter is pregnant at the age of 19? Even if they're legally married, he can't take the fact that Riu's already expecting their first grandchild in the family. Its a mix of happiness and excitement. Their mothers pulled her in a hug and congratulated the both of them.

"This is the best day of our lives! Finally, we'll have our first grandchild from you!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed, hugging Riu well, more like squishing her like a plushie and Riu can't help but to let her.

"Hey! Not too tight! There's a baby in her stomach, remember?" Mrs. Lee pointed out and caressed Riu's cheeks. "I'm so proud of you, Riu. You're going to be a mother."

Riu beams and can't help but to tear up. Mrs. Lee wipes her tears and kiss he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter