60

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Riu already took the exam and just waited outside the room. Pregnant women were all passing by and this instances makes her nervous. She glance at the quiet Jinyoung beside her, eyeing the baby in front of them. She squeeze his hand. "You don't look nervous."

Jinyoung looked at her, excitement is visible on his eyes. He smiled at her and kiss her temple. He reached for her hand and pressed it on his chest. Riu's eyes widened because he has an accelerating heartbeat on his chest. "Your heart.."

"Of course I'm nervous. Who wouldn't be right? Having a baby will definitely change our lives. I can't wait to be called Daddy. Haha" Jinyoung chuckles. She giggles and leans her head against his shoulder. He didn't look like nervous.

"Riu Jung? Its your turn now." The nurse called them and open the door widely for them to enter, she can't even walk properly because of nervousness. Her heart almost jump out of her ribcage because of it.  The doctor in front of them smiles as she gestures her to sit.

*The . I didn't even know that this is nerve-wrecking! Its like I'm on my death sentence!* Jinyoung thought as he play with his wife's fingers.

Dr. Byun --her name-- adjusts her glasses as she reads the paper that would contain if she's pregnant or not. They both look at the paper like its the precious gem in the world. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Jung. You're 1 month pregnant." She exclaimed

Time seems to stop the moment they heard it. Jinyoung was the one who reacted after a complete 10 minutes of dead silence. "You're not joking are you?"

*What the hell Jinyoung? Of course she's not joking! She's a doctor for pete's sake.* He mentally facepalmed.

Riu playfully hits his biceps because of his 'joke'. "Oh. Sorry! That's stupid of me. Haha" Jinyoung apologizes and the doctor chuckles at his reaction. He kisses Riu's cheeks and hug her tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Riu smiles widely, happy to hear that she's carrying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter