68

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S U M M E R

"Hyung, your room will be on the left panel beside Baro's room. Come back down after unpacking your things." Sandeul pointed and helped his wife to put their luggages inside their room.

Jinyoung nods, thanking him before carrying their luggages inside their room. Its been a while since they had a bonding time so together with their families, they thought of having their summer vacation in a famous beach in Korea.

Riu places their bags in the corner and smile at the nice interior design of the room they're going to stay at for a week. She head to the large window pane and seek through the curtain to see the beach and their children playing. "You really picked the best vacation house, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggle on her long hair, as he sniffs at his favorite scent of hers: Vanilla. He also finds her extremely gorgeous at her pink floral summer dress.

"You really look gorgeous, Ma." He kisses her hair.

Riu smiles though he still gives her some creeps as he snuggles on her hair. "Thanks."

Jinyoung rests his head on her shoulders, smiling to see Il woo playing with his bestfriends, Yoogeun and Mason, Gongchan and Baro's son respectively. "I'm glad Il woo is really enjoying his time with his friends."

Riu nods, holding Jinyoung's clasp hands over her stomach. "They look so cute. I want to capture their moments together." She struggles out of his grasps to get her DSLR camera.

"Jinyoung.." She pouts, tapping lightly his cheeks as she turns to face him.

Jinyoung tightens his hold on her. "What do you think if we give Il woo another playmate? The cold weather tonight will be perfect to make one. " He winks

Riu squints her eyes at him. "I don't think so Mr. Jung Jinyoung."

Jinyoung smirks and leans to capture her lips for a kiss. He nibbles on his lips which she responded, snaking her arms around his neck as she tilts her head for Jinyoung to have better access on their kiss. When he's about to deepen the kiss, a knock interrupted them. He pulls away from her before giving her another peck in the lips.

"We'll save it later." He winks. Riu blushes crimson red from the thought what w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter