43

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung's Villa in NY.

Jinyoung lay down on his bed still wearing his business attire because of tiredness. Apart from tiredness, he's also feeling a bit homesick. His mother called earlier saying that Aeyoung misses him and she updates her about his wife's whereabouts.

Somehow, he regrets pulling up his pride and let their fight too long. Jinyoung sat up and stare at the open window, witnessing a drizzle. He got his phone and press his speed dial #1.

"Sorry, the number you dialled is out of the coverage area. Please try your call later." Jinyoung sighed and toss his phone back to his bed. Riu is obviously distancing herself away from him eversince their last call which is 4 days from now.

"Hyung! I brought sashimi! Come, let's eat!" Daehyun shouted at the other side of his door. He ruffled and went to change for comfortable clothes. Jinyoung got out of his room and skipped down to head for their kitchen.

Daehyun is seemingly enjoying eating sashimi while he's busy texting on his phone. With that gesture, he thought of communicating Riu again.

"Did Riu called you or anything?"

Daehyun glanced up and shook his head. "She said she's going to be busy with her finals so she can't be bothered." Jinyoung nodded and sit across him, making himself slacking on his seat.

Daehyun look at Jinyoung's disappointed face and burst into laughter. "Haha, I'm just joking hyung!"

Jinyoung glared at him. "What?"

"She did call me earlier with another number because she lost her phone. She also asked about your condition here." Daehyun smiled.

"You're joking, aren't you?"

"Of course not! Here.." Daehyun handed him a sticky note with Riu's new number on it. Jinyoung's face lightened up and grinned like an idiot. Daehyun laughed and they both resum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter