42

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Instead of sulking like a brokenhearted gal, Riu decided to visit her parents. Its been a long while eversince they last visited but the common denominator of their visitations is they're in a fight.

Riu paid the driver and got out with a box of chocolate moose as a gift for visit. She pressed the doorbell and an intercom activated

"Hello?" Its Mrs. Lee's voice on the intercom.

"Hi Mom, its me.. Riu." Riu said, putting in more cheerful tone on her voice. She giggled when she heard her mother cheered and immediately their gate opened

"Baby!" Mrs. Jung quickly pull her into a bear hug making Riu squirm in discomfort but still hugs her back.

"Mom, I won't go away. Can we go in now?"

"Oh right. I just miss you so much!" Mrs. Jung kissed her cheeks and led her inside her old home. It still smells the same, the vanilla air freshener her mother always put up though some of their furniture has changed.

Riu handed the box of cake on one of their maids and sit on their couch. This old couch she usually jumped into whenever she's into a fangirling mode. She feels nostalgic over their old house.

"Mom! Where's Dad and Bom unni?" Riu called as she turns on the TV. A distinct comedic show is on air and one of Jinyoung's favorite past time. At the thought of Jinyoung, she can't help but frown.

"They're both out to wor- Riu? Riu, are you okay?" Mrs. Jung is now behind her and looks at her with concerned expression. Riu faced her and slightly smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She lied. She's far from okay.

Mrs. Jung sighed and sit beside her, getting her hand and rubbing it somehow comforting her in a way. Riu looked at her with a faint smile and rest her head on her shoulder.

"I don't know what to do, Mom. I don't know what's happening to me." Riu muttered, looking at the comedic act that she finds corny.

"I knew something's wrong just by the way you look at me earlier. You miss him don't you?"

"Yes." Yes, as simple as that. She misses her other half who's enjoying his time with Yoona. They stayed in that position for about a long time especially now that its been a while since she last visited.

"For now, let's think about our moment. What do you think? I'll cook you your favorites. Do you want to help?" Mrs. Jung broke the hug and face her with a smile. She cups her face and rub their noses together, a habit when she's still young.

Riu giggles, remembering those moments. "Of course!"

In the meantime, Jinyoung rubs his temple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter