22

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The most awaited contest is Seoul High has finally on set. Guests are starting to occupy the seats and 2NE1 are one of them and they're sitted in front. Obviously, Riu doesn't want them to watch because its embarassing for her but Jinyoung insisted for them to come.

Jinyoung entered her dressing room and his friends and Jinnie are also in there. He gawked at his beautiful wife wearing a green knee lenght dress for the evening. She didn't even bother applying make ups and just lipgloss. She also pulled her long black hair down. A complete Goddess. 

"Wow. An ugly duckling turned into a swan." Jinyoung smiled and Riu just made a face. His friends left the room as well as Jinnie to give them their own moment. Jinyoung took a sit near her and glanced at his own reflection.

"Are you nervous?" He asked and she nodded, biting her lips.

"Why?"

"I'm so nervous. There's a lot of thoughts running on my mind plus my unnis are watching me." She sighed

"Well you should be nervous. You now have our surname and The Jung are always winning." He said, adding more emphasis on her pressured mind.

Riu glared at him "You're not helping, Jinyoung."

"Well, I didn't tell you that I'm helping you. I just asked you." He grinned and she just rolled her eyes.

"But I really wish you goodluck. I know its a first time for you to join such contest so its an experience." Jinyoung smiled,

"Thanks Jinyoung." Riu smiled back

Minutes of silence, Jinyoung rested his back on the comfy chair. "Riu." He called

"Hmm?"

"Have you ever thought of us falling in love? I mean, we've been married for quite a long time already."

"And your point is?" Riu raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing.." Jinyoung looked away "Just forget what I've said."

Riu playfully throwed a crumpled paper at Jinyoung. "So dramatic.What if we develop romantic love for each other? That's what you mean, right?"

"...."

"Let's just leave it like that.. If that will happen, then its good. Afterall, it might really happen since its been a long time we've been married, 7 months?"

"8 months." He corrected with a smile on his lips.

___

The stage is clear and other staff fixed the microphones and signalled the emcess to start the said program. A loud cheer from the audience started when the emcess walked in the entrance. Spotlight was on them and girls screaming echoed the arena

"Good evening everyone! Wow. You guys are so energetic! Excited are we?" Jinyoung, handsome in his white sleeves open collar showing a bit of his collarbone, topped with a black vest and  partnered with slacks. He don't even want to be the emcee but his friends insisted him to do it.

Eventually, a really loud squealings from the girls was so deafening. The girl beside him, Jieun, his other friend from the photography club glanced at him.

"You sure do have a lot of fans here, Jinyoung." Jieun smiled, Jinyoung shook his head with a grin.

"Now now.. Calm down girls. We'll start the event! Are you ready?"

"Yes!" The audience hollered

"Welcome to Seoul High! We present to you the candidates!" The emcees chorused. The audience got wild again when candidates started modelling, showing off their evening gowns.

"From the 1st year level, Kang Hyoyeon wearing a the black strapless gown." Jinyoung read in his cue card while the model shows off their gowns and poses.

"From the 2nd year level, Lee Yuri wearing a green emerald pencil cut dress." Jieun smiled at the audience and they all cheered at their said bets.

"From the 3rd year level, Choi Hannah wearing a turqoise evening dress."

"From the 4th year level, we have 2 candidates." Jieun started, "Kim Hyuna wearing a strapless hot pink knee length dress." Then Hyuna came out with a y catwalk earning loud cheers and wild reactions from boys mainly. She posed and winked at Jinyoung who seemed oblivious.

The guys were so wild that they seemed to be watching a certain boxing match. Jinyoung smiled as he waits for the last candidate.

"And the last but not the least.. Lee Riu wearing a light green knee length dress." Riu got out of the stage and she's all confident though Jinyoung knew deep inside her is she wanted to jump out of the stage and run away.

2NE1 and B1A4 waves their banner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter