23

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung and Riu arrived at Jinyoung's Grandfather's grand white mansion. With hands laced together, they both entered the venue. They were invited for a grand welcoming party to introduce another successful grandson of the Jung's.

"Wow. They're a lot of guests around." Riu commented as she roamed her eyes to see large crowds in their elegant suits and dresses, enjoying in their own way.

"Most of them are Grandpa's business associates." Jinyoung dragged Riu with him as he greet some of their company's business partners and family great friends. He introduced Riu as his wife and got a lot of compliments that they suit each other and tease them when will they add another member in the clan.

Before the party, the two of them agreed to be sweet and act what married couples do so that their families wouldn't be suspicious about them. Jinyoung is quitely liking this scheme they're playing and grew advantage of it without Riu's knowledge.

"Hey lovebirds!" The couple halted at their tracks and turn to the voice who just called them. Jinnie in her gold satin dress and hug Riu.

"Congratulations on winning that contest, Riu. You really beat her sorry ." Jinnie chuckled and playfully hit Riu's bare shoulders. "You two look good in that identical design motif. Pink huh?"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes "She insisted for me to wear pink."

"Real men wear pink." Riu playfully hit Jinyoung's shoulder. "You don't look gay."

"Yeah right." He scoffed, he turned to Jinnie "Where are they?"

Jinnie pointed inside the mansion and he understood right away. He dragged Riu with him and walked along the grandstairs. Meanwhile Jinnie and Daehyun argues alongside. Daehyun always had fun teasing and making Jinnie angry.

"That hair of yours doesn't suit you. You look like you spoiled your hair in a bleaching solution." Jinnie crossed her arms over her chest.

Daehyun raised an eyebrows and remain his posture. "A girl like you don't have taste when it comes to boys." Daehyun nodded at the group of hot ladies crowding in the corner looking at their direction. "Look at them, they keep on checking me out." Daehyun smiled at the girls.

Jinnie cringed. "Eew. I have a taste in guys..you know. I just don't like you. Those girls don't have taste."

Daehyun giggled, inserts his hands on his pockets. "So you're saying that you have great taste towards men? Oh come on, who are you joking? You never had any boyfriend ever since."

Jinnie flushed red and stomped her foot. "JUNG DAEHYUN!"

"You hear me." Daehyun shrugs in a teasing manner and left her alone. On their way, he saw a couple flirting and realized the same back profile of the guy.

"Jinyoung hyung!" He called and he was right. Jinyoung looked at him with a bright smile, still with his arms around Riu.

"Yo Daehyun, long time no see." They bumped fists

Daehyun grinned and nodded at their position. "You seem to be enjoying noona's warmth huh? Look at that, too sweet." He teased

Riu blushed, pinching Jinyoung's arm to let go of her. "Ouch!" He yelped and Daehyun laughed

"Jinyoung can't take his hands on himself." Riu rolled her eyes.

"How's Auntie and Uncle? I haven't seen them here."

"You sure can't see them here because they're in a business trip. You know those two.. They can't stay in their own manor." Daehyun said in a who-cares tone. His parents are divorced but remained good friends and he's okay with it.

"Those two tsk tsk.. Oh, before I forgot.. We need to see Grandpa.. Do you know where he is?" Jinyoung asked

"He's in his study room. You still remember where that is right?"

On their way upstairs, she halted on her tracks when someone caught her attention. It was the 6 guys who's visible in the garden because of the wide door. Her eyes landed on the red haired guy who smiled at her when he caught her looking at him. She also smiled back.

"Yah. Aren't you going? What are you smiling in there?" Jinyoung snapped so Riu got back to reality.

"Coming!" She jogged towards him. Later on, they opened an unfamiliar wide door. Jinyoung peeked in his head and open the door widely when he got the permission.

"Grandpas."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter