48

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite of feeling a bit jet lagged, Jinyoung wore his green graphic tee and denim jeans to make him comfortable and slid on his wallet and keys.

"Are you going somewhere, Sir Jinyoung?" Their young maid greeted them as he skipped downstairs. He nodded and punch some numbers on his phone.

"Cook your dinner later, we won't eat here." Jinyoung ordered and walked out, pressing his phone against his ears.

"Its me, Jinyoung.. I'm going to get the car I asked you to customize.. What?!..  I'm on my way now.. Yeah, thanks." Jinyoung entered his car and drive off towards Baro's car dealer shop. Baro's family is known to be korea's #1 car dealer so he had asked him to customize a car suitable for Riu.

Jinyoung knew all along that Riu wanted to know how to drive so this is what he'll use to get her heart back again. Eversince Yoona came on their life, they always have misunderstandings.

An hour of driving, Jinyoung arrived at Dara's manor with a brand new car, a white Jaguar XFR. Baro lose Jinyoung's sketch so as a peace sign, he ordered a brand new Jaguar and give it to Jinyoung for free.

Meanwhile, Dara watches Riu as she indulged herself in her double dutch ice cream. Whenever she's stressed over something, she usually eat sweets as her comfort food, though, she don't weight that fast because of her fast metabolism.

"Don't you think you need to calm down? You've been eating 2 gallons already!" Dara gasped and pointed at the empty gallons on her table. Riu placed her spoon down on the table and lean against her seat.

"Don't worry.. I won't get fat if that's what you mean.." Riu winked at her and left her to get another one outside the dining area. On her way, she don't know why but her heartbeat is pounding.

Riu stop midway on her tracks and feel herself. Her hearbeat is really pounding hard and she clutched on her chest. "The is wrong with me?" She looked infront of her and her eyes widened to see Jinyoung enter the mansion.

"Jinyoung?"

At the mention of his name, Jinyoung looked around and spotted her, standing like she has seen a ghost. Riu balled her fist and tried avoiding him by continuing her tracks towards the kitchen area.

"Wait!" Jinyoung paced up and entered the kitchen. Luckily, no maids are in and Riu paused right at the sink to wash her hands because of the sticky feeling due to the ice cream.

"Riu.."

"Why are you here?" Riu spat coldly as she wipes her hand with the towel.

Jinyoung reach for her hand to turn her around. Riu glares at him, yanking his hand away from her and slapped him hard making Jinyoung face his side. He built up his composure and caressed his flaming cheeks and dared to look at her straight in the eyes.

Riu crossed her arms over her chest. "You have the guts to look at me after what you've done?" He really felt the rage flowing over Riu.

"Look.."

Jinyoung reached for her hand again but Riu slapped it and distanced herself about a meter away from him. "Don't to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter