04

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Riu head inside their mansion as the butler opened the car door for her. She handed him her bag and the latter went to place it on her room. Riu arrived early as she thought and smiled in satisfaction. She walk towards the living room only to see her sister in a mess lip-locking session with her longtime boyfriend, Seunghyun...but he goes on with a stage name in the music industry as "TOP".

Riu purposely cleared to disturb their hot session being the evil sister.  "Thanks for welcoming me with a make-out session. Would you mind to get a room huh, couple?"

Bom blushed hard, unable to speak due to embarrassment. Riu laughed mentally on her mind, cheering herself. TOP cleared his throat to break the awkward air.

"Hi Riu. Long time no see." TOP greeted

Riu smiled. "Hello oppa. Yeah, long time no see. You're quite busy with your work."

TOP chuckled and hug Bom by her waist and pulled her closer. "Indeed. Its quite tiring though. How's your school? Bom told me that you're attending piano lessons this time."

Bom snorted "She's lazy attending those." She informed and snuzzle on TOP's crook of his neck. As you can see, TOP is very close to the Lee family other relative thought that they're engaged already and their parents (even TOP's) pursued them to marry already!

Riu glared at her but answered "You can say that. I don't even know why I'm attending such lessons. Anyways, I saw Chaerin unni's car outside. Are they here?"

Bom shook her head "Chaerin's probably in the kitchen. Minzy and Dara already left because they still have something to do."

"Okay."

Riu waved goodbye and hurriedly jogged towards her room to change into comfortable clothes. After that, she jogged downstairs with keys jingling on her pockets. Riu dropped by in the kitchen and sniff a sweet aroma in air.

"Unni!" Riu called to see Chaerin whipping the cream for the 2nd cake batter. The other one is ready for icing. Chaerin looked up and smile.

"You're early! Have you seen your sister?"

Riu nodded and reach for cherries but Chaerin blocked her from getting some.

Riu frowned "Fine! Be that way! I only want one." She pouted

"You can have some later."

Riu pouted "Okay. But you must save me 3 slices of this cake you're baking okay?!" Riu is definitely a sweet addict. Who wouldn't like sweet stuffs right?

Chaerin nodded and now started putting decorations on the ready cake. "Are you going somewhere? You're dressed in a ..." She smirked to the idea running on her mind and stare at Riu with a teasing grin.

"Why are looking at me like that? What's on your mind?"

"You're going out for a date huh?" Chaerin guessed

"What? No! Of course not!"

Chaerin nudged her, not believing to what she said and laugh "Its okay if you don't want to share. Just remember your limitations okay? I don't want you to be in the headlines tomorrow."

"Headlines?! Limitations?! Aigoo." Riu tapped her own forehead and shook her head. "I'm not out for a date. I'm going to Dara's mano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter