33

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Welcome to our house!" Riu opens the door widely for Pyo to enter their mansion. Pyo decided to visit her for the last time because he's going abroad this weekend. He wanted to have last moments with her when he's still in Korea.

"Jinyoung's not around huh?" Pyo roam his eyes around to look at the interior of the house. He liked the blue mediterrenean style of the mansion. Riu led him in the living room with a maid following behind them.

"He's out with his sister. Have you eaten lunch already?"

"I just ate. Thank you." Pyo sit beside her and got their wedding picture in the sidetable. He smiles noticing the awkward tension around them.

"Ahjumma, please bring us some light snacks. Hey Pyo, coke will do right? Or you want iced tea or smoothie?" Riu hits his bicep to get his attention and playfully nudge him. "Yah. You look creepy while looking at our wedding picture."

Pyo chuckle and place the frame back to its old position. "I don't look creepy. Haha" A moment of silence came after once the maids brought in the snacks and Pyo breathed heavily.

"Riu.." He called

Riu look at him with a fork on her lips. "Yes?"

"I'm going back to my mother's homeland..with my fiancee. I'll handle our company from now on." Pyo smiled but with a tint of sadness. Riu gasp in surprise at what she heard.

"You're..you're leaving? " Riu hugged him, giving him a bear hug. "I'll miss you Papa bear! I'll definitely miss our music together and our food trips! You became one of my brothers already, besides B1A4."

Pyo patted her back. "I'll miss you too. No one will remind me what plans I have for ther day, no one will treat me cakes anymore with free berries. I'll definitely miss my sister from another mother."

"Do you really need to go?"

Pyo sighed, "How I wish I wouldn't go..but you know my mother, she's counting on me now that I'm his only son. Don't worry, I wouldn't lose contact with you. You're my dongsaeng and bestfriend remember?"

After that hugging moment, they decided not to slack of with those farewells and tried to be happy just for their last time together. They the T.V and watch any romantic chick flicks.

Riu started tearing up because of the said drama. The main actress refused the proposal to her current boyfriend just to get back with her first love who's dying from cancer. The guy didn't even wanted for the girl to know because he'll die eventually, he don't want her to suffer anymore.

Pyo wiped her tears with his hankerchief. "Stop crying Riu,"

Riu gently shook her head and just watched the drama intently. "I just can't stop myself. Its so.. Its true love! Even if the gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter