47

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With an excited feeling, Jinyoung hit Daehyun to wake up from his deep slumber. He grew annoyed already because he's really in a deep sleep.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun, wake up! Were already here! I want to see my wife already!" Jinyoung snapped

Daehyun chuckles and opens one eye. "See, you told the truth already! Wahaha" Daehyun poked his side and started getting his things. Jinyoung tsk-ed but still wearing his excited smile.

Attendants helped them, like they're the #1 they prioritize. Daehyun knew the reason behind it and just glad somehow that he won't have to exert effort to bring down his luggages.

The two wore their shades and walked out of the plane making them glow under the bright sun. Jinyoung hurriedly went to check his bags while Daehyun just slack around.

"Hyung.. Riu won't leave you, you know.." Daehyun reminded as they wait for their baggages. Jinyoung cross his arms.

"You don't know the story.. She saw me and Yoona while were in skype."

"So you thought Riu will get angry by that and won't fetch you?"

"Kind of.."

The two walked along the other crowds and girls were swarming up to them like they're artists. They needed security assistance to go out of the airport safely. They waited by the waiting shade quite far from the entrance gate and near the parking lot.

"Who would pick us up here?" Daehyun asked.

Jinyoung shrugs. "I don't know.. But let's wait.."

Daehyun crouches down and removes his shades. "I can't believe I'm finally home again. I've always been out of my own hometown so its feels like a new environment."

Jinyoung grins. "That's life.."

After an hour or so, Jinyoung is the only one waiting. Daehyun on the otherhand is already out with his new date he just met when they're waiting. Jinyoung sighed and sit on his luggages as he glance at his watch.

"Where are you, Riu.." Jinyoung sighed and played with his fingers. All of a sudden, someone had backhugged him that made him gasp in surprise. He swiftly turn around to see who it was.

"Yoona?" Disappointment quickly overruled him. He slowly remove her arms away from him and stand up against her. "What are you doing here? I thought your flight is next week?"

"I don't want to be a loner in NY. " Yoona winked at him.

"Psh. Just admit that you wanted to follow me." Jinyoung grins.

Yoona playfully hits his arm. "What's the fun of following you if you keep on distancing away from me? I know you're a challenge but everytime I try to.. You're always "Riu this.. Riu that.." I don't want to be entitled as a homewrecker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter