19

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara ruffled her hair in annoyance and leave her notes when the irritating doorbell keeps on buzzing. Nobody in her household even bothered to open the door because they were all busy for the upcoming party held by her mother.

She groaned and rushed to open the door just to see Bom and Chaerin smiling widely with their hands full of branded shopping bags.

"Mind opening the door widely Ms. Park?" Dara rolled her eyes and open the door widely.

"Next time, would you PLEASE just enter the passcode?! You all know that!" Dara glared at them. Bom and Chaerin ignored her and sat down, exhausted from their bonding moment.

"What are you doing here anyway? Where's Minzy?"

"Fieldtrip remember?" Bom raised her eyesbrows.

Chaerin noticed the maids are all busy. "Your maids seem to be pretty busy."

Dara nodded, "Mother is going to held a party here. I don't know what its for. Would you like something to drink or anything?" She offered

"Sprite!"

"Pineapple juice!" Bom smiled,

Dara grinned, "Alright. Get it in the fridge. You both have hands and feet. I'm in room incase you need anything else." Bom and Chaerin made face.

"I thought you're going to get us anything!" They chorused

Dara chuckled, "I didn't tell you I'm going to get you anything, I asked you if you want anything."

__

An hour passed, Bom and Chaerin rushed towards Dara's room only to find her being a geek with all books and papers scattered around. Dara raised her sight, putting her pen down.

"Pass me one." She ordered, Bom tossed her a beer can and she pulled the lid and immediately gaggled down the content of the can.

"For real, is this a room or a dump pit?" Chaerin roamed her eyes around her messy room. Shirts hanging on the cabinets, crampled papers on the floor, shoes/heels in the corner and her bed is still unfixed.

Dara curled a strand of hair behind her ears with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Whatever you think."

"Its been a while since the last time I went here and it improve a little. Atleast, your room doesn't have-"

"STOP IT!" Dara covered her red ears with both of her palms, earning laughters from the two.

"ographic CDs and playboy and FHM magazines." Chaerin continued making Dara blushed crimson red. The two kept on laughing their asses off while Dara is embarassingly burying her head on her arms.

"" Dara groaned

"Its been a while since the last time we drunk." Bom noted, sitting in the edge of her bed. Chaerin nodded as Dara calms herself from shame.

"Indeed. Do you still remember our maknae and Riu got drunk and almost passed out?" Chaerin giggled and Dara laughed at the memory.

"Of course! Its because of me!" Dara handed them beers and didn't even bothered to let them rest because of curiousity what they'll look like if they're drunk. A naughty plan played on Dara's evil mind.

"I have a devious plan." Dara smirked,

______

Jung residence, 8PM

 

Jinyoung groggily opened their gate to see Dara frowning.

"What took you so long loverboy?! Don't you know I've been knocking a hundred times?!" Dara nagged and Jinyoung just sighed, opening the door widely. He also notice the paperbag on her hand as she freely enters their house like its her own.

"What's that?" Jinyoung points at the paperbag.

"This?" Dara raised the paperbags and grinned. "Chaerin cooked a lot and I thought of giving you some. Its Riu's all time favorites."

Jinyoung nodded, scratching his nape. "Riu's still not here. She's in my cousin's house."

"Its okay. I'm just about to hand it to you. Give the sprite to Riu okay? Don't even bother drinking it. You understand?" Dara glared at him and all he can do is nod.

"Arasso." Jinyoung didn't have time to argue why and just grab the bag. Dara waved goodbye and slam the gate close. He peeked in at the bag and started taking the tupperwares out. Tuna spaghetti, 3 slices of black forest and california maki was at the big tupperwares while 2 bottles of clear sprite.

He placed it to their ref and went back from his nap. Tired from their running marathon earlier. Dara planned to get Riu drunk by letting her drink the contents of the sprite, which is actually clear vodka. She wanted Jinyoung to see the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter