12

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple arrive at their respective room soaking wet. Jinyoung rummage his luggage to find clothes and change in the CR while Riu went to drink first before changing. Riu went to their bedroom to change, pulling the dress over her head now leaving on her newly bought lingeries but before she can change to her new clothes, the door burst wide open then slammed shut again.  

Riu froze on her spot and repeated what had happened on her mind. She looked down on herself only to realize that she's just wearing her undergarments. She literally covered her body while screaming in embarassment.

"He just saw me in this! What the hell!" 

On the hand, Jinyoung leans against the door, holding his chest like its his life. His heartbeat is pounding so hard and felt hot over his body. He didn't mean to barge in like that because he thought that Riu is done changing. 

Jinyoung hit his head lightly to lighten up his conscience. "Such a pabo, Jinyoung! Why didn't you knock?! Now, you saw her..you saw her..only in..a.. NO! You didn't see anything" Jinyoung slapped his cheeks.

Time passed by, Jinyoung glanced at his watch only to find that its already dinner time. He noticed that Riu locked herself in their room. To beat his guilt, he knocked and peeked in only to find Riu in a far daze. Riu is hugging her knees close to her chest and sitting in the far side of the bed.

Jinyoung felt guilty when he hears you sniffing. He approach Riu and sit quite a distance to her. Riu raised her sight and glared at him.

"Riu." Jinyoung poked her arm, wanting to get some attention from her but the latter only gave him silence as response.  

Jinyoung sighed and played with his hands, lowering his head. Its been a while since Jinyoung felt guilty to someone especially its his wife.

"I didn't mean to barge in. I thought you're already finish so.. I'm sorry." Jinyoung apologized.

"But still, you should've have knock on the door! Aish. Now.. You saw me.. Saw me only on.. AHHHH!" Riu covered her face in shame.   

Jinyoung bit his lips and hold your arms. "I didn't see you on your undergarments."

Riu glared at him

"Ah. What I mean is.. What I mean is, I didn't see you because I immediately close the door. Don't worry about it."

"I don't believe you."

Jinyoung cup Riu's cheeks for her to look at him. He gaze at your eyes directly and Riu notice the tinge of blush on his face even if its kind of dim on their room. "I swear, I really don't mean to barge in and don't worry. I didn't saw you wearing nothing."

"Really?"

Jinyoung nodded "Yes. Your husband will not lie to you... So umm, do you forgive me?"

Riu pushed Jinyoung lightly to break away from him and shook her head gently. "Not really. I still hasn't forgive you for making me wet!" 

Jinyoung's eyebrows furrowed and his forehead creased. "Will you stop being immature?"

"I'm not!" Riu crossed her arms on her chest. 

"Please.." Jinyoung sighed and lay down on the bed. "I'm hungry.. Let's forget what had happened here and eat outside."

Riu lay down beside him but face the other direction. "Just order something. I don't want to stand up."

Jinyoung shook her. "I don't want. I want to go outside. Ppali. There are a lot of foods available here and I want to try them. Come on.."

"Fine." Riu pouted and sat up, earning a smile from Jinyoung.

"Let's go." Jinyoung held her hands and walked out of their hotel room like nothing happened. The couple  stormed outside of the hotel and looked for something to eat.  Jinyoung craved for seafo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter