35

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung groaned in pain when someone kicked his legs. His eyebrows knitted together and tried moving but he seems to be chained up because of a heavu weight on top of him. His eyes flustered open and scan his surroundings.

"Woah!" Jinyoung practically pushed Sandeul's head away from his chest. His shirt is damp with his drool so technically, he pulled it over his head, tossing it on the ground. "! My head.." He groaned in pain as massive headache hit his head.

He looked at their surroundings and they're in a large guest room with Baro laying vertically with his legs on Jinyoung's legs and Sandeul beside him. "Yah! Move aside!" Jinyoung pushed Sandeul away from him. All he remember from last night is their drinking session. They all got drunk and he passed out after drinking 11 bottles.

Jinyoung jumped out of bed and washed up. He stare at himself in the mirror and he looked wasted and rejected. Riu's image eventually flashed on his mind. His eyes widened when he remembered he left her alone in their house with maids as her companion and he didn't even told her where he'll go.

"Psh. Who am I kidding? I might just disturb them." Jinyoung wiped his face with the towel and search for a clean shirt in the closet nearby. Luckily he got a clean gray Vneck shirt hanging on the cabinet. 

"Oppa?" Jinyoung peeked his head in the bathroom's door and saw Eunhee with clothes on her arms.

"Hi, Goodmorning Eunhee." He showed up and she smiled at him. She handed him the clothes and stare at the sleeping SanBaro.

"Good morning, Jinyoung oppa! I thought o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter