63

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riu is already near to her due date and that made Jinyoung took his temporary leave in their company to look for Riu until she'll give birth. Jinyoung is seen to be so excited for their baby because he had already fixed the nursery. He had it painted blue all over.

Jinyoung rushed downstairs when he heard Riu's loud shout like she's in pain. Jinyoung haven't removed his reading glasses because he's reading the proposal's review on his laptop. His eyes widened when he saw Riu clutching on the stool for support as her other hand clutches on her stomach.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Jinyoung almost slipped from the pool of water on the tiles if he didn't grab hold of the kitchen counter. His eyes shot open when he realize the puddle of water.

"Is that-"

"AHHHHHHH! JINYOUNG I'M GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!" Riu screams as she clutches hard on her stomach as the pain doubles and unbearable. Pain is visibly written on her sweaty face. With no more ado, Jinyoung carried her bridal style and immediately rush in the hospital.

Jinyoung is panicking but he's trying not to show it to Riu who's already having a hard time in the backseat.

"Don't worry Ma, we'll be in the hospital in a minute. Just bear with it for now." Jinyoung said as he look at her in the mirror.

"Pa.." Riu cries; how she wanted to speak more words, she can't because of the growing pain on her stomach.

He fastened his speed because he cant bear to see her in so much pain. "Were almost there.. Were almost there, Ma. Just breathe, hoo haaa, hoo haaa."

 

Finally, they arrived at the hospital and as quick as light, nurses got Riu in the stretcher and drag her in the operating room. Dr. Byun quickly rush inside and start the labor. Jinyoung wanted to come inside but nurses stopped him just when he's about to enter.

"Just wait outside, sir." The nurse said, pushed him lightly as he closed the door. Jinyoung was left there worried as hell to his wife and son. He's pacing around, muttering silent prayers for their safety.

Other nurses are obviously gaping at him. Surprise to see a handsome guy like him. He ignored them and sit in a vacant bench to contact their family that Riu's already giving birth. Like 10 minutes, their parents, Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter