65

You're Jung Jin- NO WAY!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another months passed and everything is settled back to normal though something was added: Il woo, their baby which is now 1 year old. Its like yesterday he's just a baby but now, he's getting too naughty and noisy even. Also, the couple is now back to their studies. Riu took Architecture at a prestigious university while Jinyoung took work and studies together.

Night came and Il woo is still fully awake. Usually he would be asleep at 7PM but their clock reads 8:47PM and still, Il woo is too hyper. Riu sighed and places his toys back to his treasure box and run after him in the hallway, probably looking for Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung probably let him eat chocolate again!" Riu slapped her forehead as she look at her giddy son rolling down on the carpet, giggling.

"Il woo, that's dirty!" Riu rushes to his side and quickly took the telephone cord from his hands when he was about to put it on his mouth. A baby would always use his mouth to explore around his environtment.

"Nyaa! Tatatataa!" Il woo blabbers from his baby language and keep on reaching for the telephone cord. Riu can't help but smile to see him so persistent on getting it. She carried him and pamper him with kisses.

"You're so cute, baby Il woo!"

"Ehh. Ehhhhh! " Il woo tried pushing her face away from him. "Dada! Dadaaaaaa." He called on. She noticed that his first words are 'Dada' which is basically Jinyoung and 'Mamam' which is basically milk time.

Riu pouts because she thought first words of babies are supposed to be their mothers. A part of her blames Jinyoung because when he's little, they're like glue. They can't be separated, only when he's going to be fed that is. "Say Mama.. Ma.. Maaaaa. Say it baby, Mama." She teaches

Il woo yawns at her and rests his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter