Chapter 54

Destined To That Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54

 

Two months has passed as the two started as a married couple, not to start with, but now you could definitely confirm them as a couple, the two started dating for real. Jiyeon walked alone through the school’s hallways as she went to her next class. Unfortunately, Bobby didn’t have the same class as her, so she went by herself. He couldn’t walk her to her class either since his teacher asked him for help.

She rolled her eyes as soon as she entered their classroom. She found Junhoe sleeping again. She sat beside him and pushed him, waking him up. “Jiji!” he groaned as he found her beside him. Jiyeon giggled as she saw his annoyed reaction, “How can you sleep right after lunch?”

“I stayed up all night to study for our quiz in History and it was too boring! Jiji, please help me!” He cried.

Both of them were engaged with their conversation till the noisy bunch of girls entered caught their attention.

“Did you watch Yunhyeong oppa’s drama?”
“Omg, yes! Did you?”
“Of course! Man, he got super handsome, right?”
“More handsome and hotter in every episode!”

The girls idolized Yunhyeong’s drama. He was still a rookie but he received a lot of good comments about his acting. Junhoe suddenly turned to check on her, who stared at him back. “Are you okay?”

She nodded, “Yes, I am. Are you?”. She was over him yet Junhoe kept asking questions about her being fine every time Yunhyeong was the talk. “Of course I am! It’s not like I was the one who dated him!” Junhoe rolled his eyes as he spoke sassily. Jiyeon chuckled and playfully punched him , “I hate you.”

 

Jiyeon and Bobby sat in silence as they watched Yunhyeong’s drama, “His acting is good.” Bobby commented once the episode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter