Chapter 31

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 29: GUILUN ending

Chapter 29: GUILUN ending

[Recap of Chapter 27]

Wangzi gathered the courage and asked, “Come with me to the states.”

“Wang – Wangzi, what are you talking about?” Guigui was shocked by his sudden request.

“Nothing, think about it, I will wait for you at the airport three days later.” Wangzi said before he went off.

[The next day]

Guigui’s email is burst with Aaron seeking forgiveness. Her phone is also popping up with Aaron texting to say sorry.

Guigui is in a dilemma to carry on her relationship with Aaron or leave the country with Wangzi. Two days later, will she choose to carry on the wedding or start afresh with Wangzi?

[End of recap]

[Day of wedding]

Guigui decided to give Aaron one more chance. She changed into her wedding gown and called Da Ya to ask Ao Quan to pick her up. Just when everyone is settling down, Guigui appeared right in front of Aaron’s eyes with Lucas and Vickie. Aaron immediately ran towards her and gives her a hug.

“I’ll forgive you this time round. But there is no last chance.” Guigui whispered to Aaron ears.

“I promise.” Aaron promised Guigui.

They carry on with the wedding ceremony. Everybody cheered for them and they are really happy for Aaron and Guigui, after going through some many obstacles, they are finally together again. They end the ceremony with Aaron kissing Guigui.

[1 year later]

Aaron changed and become a good husband, good father. He never flirts around anymore and he is placing family as his top priority. He no longer becomes a player. Very soon, Aaron and Guigui are featured in magazines as the model couple. After all the obstacles, it pulls Aaron and Guigui closer and they really can feel that they are destined to be with each other. As Vickie is turning one soon, they decided to throw a party and invite their friends over.

“Dear, I would like to take over my dad’s business.” Guigui told Aaron while sitting at the living room.

“What about the kids?” Aaron asked in concern.

“They have the maids to look after them.” Guigui tried to convince Aaron.

“But, we made a deal to wait for Vickie to turn three then you takes over your dad’s business.” Aaron reminded Guigui.

“So you mean, now you disagree with it. Fine, I will wait for Vickie to turn three!” Guigui said sounding angry and she stood up and walked off to the room.

“Baby! Baby!” Aaron called out.

[On the day of Vickie’s birthday]

Everyone reached early except for one VIP guest who is the last to reach. Xiaoxun and Hebe bring along their newborn to show them. They commented on the looks and stuffs. Finally, the party started.

“I’ll go down to get the food up.” Guigui excuses herself.

“I’ll help you too.” Selina said.

While they are down, Jiro pulled Aaron to a corner and asked about what had happened to the both of them.

“Hey dude, why is she so dejected today?” Jiro asked Aaron.

“She wanted to take over her dad’s business now, but Vickie’s still small.” Aaron tried to explain the whole situation.

“So you wanted to give Vickie family warmth first.” Wu Zun said.

“Yes. But, I can’t believe that she is angry till now.” Aaron said as he down the bottle of beer.

Just when Guigui is about to go up, the door bell rang, she asked Selina to go up first while she go and open the door.

“SURPRISE!” Wangzi shouted.

“What a surprise.” Guigui said sarcastically.

“Why are you so down today? It should be a joyous affair.” Wangzi asked Guigui.

“Nothing. Who’s the girl beside you?” Guigui asked Wangzi.

“Let me introduce her to you first, she’s Leah, my girlfriend.” Wangzi said to Guigui happily.

“Hello, I’m Guigui. Nice to meet you.” Guigui said to Leah.

“Hello, I’m Leah, nice to meet you too.” Leah replied sweetly.

[At the party]

Wangzi bought along his girlfriend and soon, his girlfriend soon settled into too, Guigui then go down to bring Vickie up. Aaron followed her down too.

“Baby, are you still angry?” Aaron asked.

“No.” Guigui replied coldly as she carries Vickie up.

“Then why are you so cold towards me?” Aaron asked again.

Guigui stopped and turned around, “I’m really not angry. I’m tired only.”

Guigui then went up and everyone wanted to carry Vickie too, soon they cut the cake and Ao Quan helped to take a family photo for them. After the party ended, everyone went off; Aaron helped to clear the mess up while Guigui put Vickie and Lucas to sleep. After they fell asleep, Guigui went up and hug Aaron from the back.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to treat you coldly.” Guigui whispered to Aaron.

Aaron removed her hands and turned her around, “I know you didn’t mean to, I’m sorry too for pissing you off.”

“I promise you that I’ll wait for Vickie to turn three first.” Guigui promised Aaron.

They both shared a passionate kiss and hugged each other under the moon.

The End