Chapter 12

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Confession

Chapter 12: Confession

[Recap of Chapter 11]

Wangzi tried to comfort her. Slowly, Guigui fell asleep on his shoulder. He daren’t move her to avoid waking her up. He sent one of his servant to Guigui house to retrieve her uniform and basic necessities as he knew that when they have broken up she will moved her things back home. When Guigui wakes up, she was shocked that all along, she was sleeping on Wangzi’s shoulder.

“Sorry. You must be aching right?” Guigui suddenly shouted waking Wangzi up.

“It’s alright. All your things are in the guest room where you slept last time.” Wangzi said sleepily to Guigui.

“Thanks. You know me so well.” Guigui ran towards the guest room to bathe and changed.

When she comes out, she sees that Wangzi is already changed and waiting for her in his car. She hurried towards the car.

“Thank you.” Guigui said happily and smiling throughout the whole journey.

[End of recap]

Aaron arrived in the car park the same time as Wangzi. When he saw Guigui alighting from Wangzi’s car, he heart breaks and he immediately head to the class. Guigui saw Aaron walking away, and she tried to refrain herself from crying again. Wangzi saw it and immediately walk over to comfort Guigui.

“Are you alright?” Wangzi asked with concern.

“I’m alright.” Guigui took a deep breath and smile as usual.

[Fast forward to one month later]

[In the hospital]

“How are you doing?” Aaron asked coldly.

“Dear, I peel an apple for you.” She replied enthusiastically.

“I don’t want. I’m going now.” Aaron replied before he is stopped by her shouting.

“Throughout this one month, you are always treating me coldly. We aren’t like any couple doing what he couple does.” She shouted before starting to cry.

“That’s because, I’ve never love you.” Aaron replied straightly to her.

“Apart from the goodbye kisses I requested for, you have never kiss me on your own accord.” She shouted again in between sobs.

Aaron did not reply and he walked out of the hospital. He has never talk to Guigui for the past one month nor did he message her. He felt very tired and he decided to head back home. When he reached home, he saw Guigui coming down from the stairs. He was very delighted but he had to sound cold towards her.
“Hi, I’ve came back to retrieve some of the books here.” Guigui said awkwardly.

“Oh. Ok.” Aaron replied coldly.

Guigui takes the book and walk towards Wangzi’s car; she turned and said, “Bye.”

Guigui hurried towards the car and she place the books at the car boot before heading to the front seat. Aaron’s mouth is smiling but his heart is aching. After all, the girl he loved dearly is now with another guy.

“Gui, shall we head out for dinner later?” Wangzi asked randomly.

“Ok.” Guigui replied looking out of the window, her heart is aching very badly. She clutches her heart suddenly; Wangzi noticed it and immediately stop the car.

“Are you ok?” Wangzi asked in concern.

“M – My heart is ve – very pain.” Guigui cried out as she continues clutching her heart.

Over at Aaron’s house, Aaron starts to clutch his heart after Guigui left. The maid immediately alerts the doctor to the house. He was sent to the hospital after the doctor said that his cause is unknown. Wangzi too, sent Guigui to the hospital. She was admitted to the ward and had various checks. Throughout, Wangzi was beside Guigui. Guigui knew that Wangzi is always there for her but still she loves Aaron a lot.

[At Guigui’s ward]

“Gui, how are you feeling now?” Wangzi asked very anxiously.

“I’m fine. Thanks for your concern.” Guigui said cheerfully.

“Gui, I’ve something to ask you.” Wangzi suddenly lower his voice.

“Yes?” Guigui answered while sipping some water.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Wangzi asked sincerely.

Guigui ponders for awhile before she nodded her head because she starts to have some feelings for him since they are always together now and then. Wangzi immediately hugged her, Guigui whispered into his ear, “thanks for always being there for me?” Guigui slowly fell asleep and Wangzi heads home happily.

[Over at Aaron’s ward]

“Hey bro, are you alright?” Jiro asked as he gave a smack on his ‘brother’ shoulder.

“Hey, be gentle a bit.” Wu Zun called out to Jiro.

“I’m fine.” Aaron replied.

“What the doctor said?” Calvin asked in concern.

“He said the reason is unknown.” Aaron answered calmly again.

“Hey, Jiro, Hebe called to say that Guigui is also admitted to the hospital.” Calvin said

“How is she?” Aaron asked coldly.

“If you want to know, then go and visit her.” Jiro again.

“Nevermind, Anna won’t be happy to know that.” Aaron answered looking out of the window.

“I go out and answered the call first.” Calvin said before excusing himself.

“Hello. Hebe?” Calvin answered sweetly.

“Can you get me a sandwich on your way back?” Hebe asked sweetly.

“Ok.” Calvin replied before ending the call.

“Aaron, I go down to the canteen to get sandwich for my girlfriend.” Calvin excuses himself.

On the way down, he gave a quick visit to Guigui since her ward is just down the corridor. He went in to see Guigui clutching her heart as she lay in pain. Calvin immediately went to her aid; he called the doctor who examines her as he called Wangzi as instructed by Guigui. At the same time, Aaron too clutches his heart, Jiro immediately alert the doctor. Jiro gave a call to Calvin.

“Calvin, Aaron is clutching his heart again.” Jiro said anxiously.

“Jiro, I’m now in Guigui’s ward, she is also clutching her heart.” Calvin answered very calmly.

“O – Ok. You take care of her first.” Jiro said before going back to Aaron’s side.

Wangzi rushes down to the hospital upon getting Calvin’s phone call. He immediately gave Guigui a hug and kisses her on the forehead before he thanked Calvin.

“I thought I won’t be able to see you again.” Guigui cried out as she hugged Wangzi tightly.

“Silly girl, I will always be here for you.” Wangzi released the hug and he seal their lips together.

“I guess I have to go now. Take care.” Calvin said awkwardly.

“Thanks one again.” Wangzi and Guigui called out before hugging each other again.

“Darling, can I call you darling?” Guigui asked Wangzi shyly.

“Of course you can, can I call you Dear?” Wangzi asked too.

“Sure. Dar Dar.” Guigui shouted excitedly.

“Yes. My dear.” Wangzi asked blushing.

“Can you stay with me tonight?” Guigui asked with her doe eye.

“Ok.” Wangzi answered as he let Guigui sleeps on his shoulder.

“Jiro, how’s Aaron?” Calvin asked anxiously.

“The doctor said that the cause is very rare.” Jiro answered worrily.

“I think the reason is lovesick.” Wu Zun stunned the duo with the answer.

“How you know?” Jiro asked again.

“Before I married Ella, we are forced to break up by my parents. At that period of time, my heart too was like Aaron, I had frequent heart ache that could kill me. I heard from Selina too that Ella had frequent heart ache just like what Guigui is experiencing now. This went on for a few months before Ella and I reunited and the heart ache is gone.” Wu Zun explained.

“Calvin, hurry get Guigui here.” Jiro kept pestering Calvin to get Guigui here.

“I – I don’t think it’s possible.” Calvin answered awkwardly.

“Why?” Wu Zun asked confusingly.

“Because, she is now attached to Wangzi.” Calvin answered while peeking at Aaron.

“Wish her good luck for me.” Aaron said before excusing himself by saying he wants to rest now.