Chapter 17

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Reconcile

Chapter 17: Reconcile

[Recap of Chapter 16]

“After this accident, I really think through a lot of things. Do you still remember the first week you endure after reaching the states?” Wangzi asked in a serious tone, he wasn’t laughing or smiling.

“Yes, I was silly to attempt suicide.” Guigui replied laughing.

“I know that all along, you are still in love with Aaron. I am happy that at least you do love me before. Now, I’m really glad that you still care about me, but, I want you to go back to Aaron.” Wangzi demanded, he doesn’t want Guigui to lose her happiness again.

“But…” Guigui asked confusingly.

“No buts. Now, we are friends again. Best of friends. I will still treat Lucas as my god son. Really.” Wangzi convinced Guigui to chase after her happiness.

Guigui was shocked and stunned, she was lost for words, all she can do now is to smile sincerely and kept on nodding her head, she only reply, “Thank you.”. Right after that, she ran out of the ward and chase after Aaron.

[End of recap]

She ran out of the hospital and saw Aaron getting into the car, she called out and continue running towards him. Aaron turned and saw Guigui running towards him. He stopped and thought that something bad had happen to Wangzi. When she reached, she was panting heavily and gasping for air. She looked up into his eyes and could not help but hugged him tightly. Aaron was taken aback for her sudden action but still hugged on to her tightly. Time seems to have stopped for the both of them.

Guigui slowly released the hug and asked him, “Do you think it will work again for the both of us?”

Aaron was very shocked by her question, all along, he wanted her back to his side, now the chance have arrived, he said calmly and happily, “Of cause.”

They continue hugging each other before Guigui suggested going up to Wangzi’s ward to thank him again.

[At Wangzi’s ward]

Wangzi was as usual, reading the book he had asked the guards to bring for him. He was so engrossed with it that he didn’t notice the both of them in his room.

“WANGZI!” Guigui shouted out causing Wangzi to get a shock.

Wangzi removed his spectacle and smile to the both of them, “It seems that you two are back together again.” He said from the bottom of his heart.

“Thank you.” Aaron thanked him profusely.

“You don’t need to thank me, just promise me to treat Guigui well.” Wangzi grin and said to Aaron.

“I promise.” Aaron replied.

The three of them then talked and gossips. Laughter could be heard from the ward. Just then, Guigui remember Lucas.

“Oh no, we have forgotten about Lucas.” Guigui cried out suddenly.

The two of them broke into laughter and Wangzi informed Guigui, “I’ve already asked the guard to send him to my house, you can pick him up later.”

Aaron suggested, “Gui, let’s go to Wangzi’s house to pick him up.”

Guigui was ‘angry’ that no one informed him that Lucas has been picked up. She ignored them but she could not resist the guilty looks on their faces so she laughed out and answered, “Wangzi, I will bring Lucas to visit you tomorrow.”

[In the car]

“Baby. Can I call you baby again?” Aaron asked sincerely.

“Sure, but this time round, I won’t call you baby, I will call you dear instead.” Guigui chuckled and said.

“But how are we going to tell Lucas about this?” Aaron asked while Guigui is busy putting her make-up

“We will slowly explain to him, after all, you are Lucas’s father.” Guigui replied in assurance.

[In Wangzi’s house]

“Lucas” Guigui called out.

Lucas appeared from behind the sofa and clings onto Guigui. He looked at the man behind his mother. He resembled the guy in his mother’s wallet.

“Lucas.” Aaron called while extending out his hand indicating he wants to carry him.

Lucas looked at his mother who gave him a nod; he then let Aaron carry him. The family then went to a shopping centre for lunch. Lucas was really happy with Aaron.

“Lucas, uncle Aaron is your daddy.” Guigui explain to Lucas whilst pointing at Aaron.

“Daddy?” Lucas was confused, all along, he only knew that Wangzi is his daddy.

“Yes. Daddy. Greet daddy.” Guigui explain slowly again.

Lucas soon gave up and he greeted Aaron, Daddy.

They went into a toys shop and Lucas saw a robot he liked a lot. He persuaded his mother to buy for him, but Guigui doesn’t want to. He was disappointed and he sulked throughout. He was on the verge of crying but he held back his tears.

“Lucas, time to go home.” Guigui said.

Lucas soon fell asleep on his mother arms. He was sleeping soundly. Soon they reached home (Aaron’s house), Aaron carried him up to the bedroom which was previously a guest room. He didn’t have a chance to glam up the room. He walked out of the room quietly. He saw Guigui who looks tired.

“Baby, are you tired?” Aaron asked in concern.

“A little.” Guigui replied as she slump herself onto the sofa in their bedroom.

“Let me give you a massage.” Aaron suggested.

He then proceeded to give Guigui a massage, true enough, she fell asleep and Aaron had no choice but to carry her to the bed. Around 9pm, Guigui wakes up and saw that Aaron wasn’t in the room. She head to the study room to see that Aaron was sleeping on his laptop which was switched on.

“Silly boy.” She murmured.

Guigui took off her jacket and put it on for Aaron. The screen then light up. It was a photo of Lucas and the both of them. She could not help but laugh out. Aaron was awoken and saw Guigui laughing.

“Silly boy.” Guigui said while laughing.

Aaron then said, “Since I’m a silly boy, then you must be a silly girl.”

“No I’m not.” Guigui replied and she turned to walk away.

Aaron got hold of her, the both of them looked into each other’s eyes. Slowly, they heads comes nearer and nearer, their mouth came closer and closer, their lips then slowly interlocked with each other. They are kissing passionately but suddenly, they heard Lucas crying from the room. They broke the kiss and heads to Lucas’s room.

Lucas was crying and rubbing his eyes.

“What happened?” Aaron asked a crying Lucas.

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” Lucas answered while crying.

“Silly boy, don’t cry, daddy is here with you.” Aaron said while hugging him. True enough, Lucas stopped crying and he continues to sleep.