Chapter 7

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

You are important

Chapter 7: You are important

[Recap of Chapter 6]

“I don’t know, I miss him now, he used to make crème brûlée for me.” Guigui said before she returned to her room again.

Wangzi did not finish his meal and he went straight up to her room. Guigui was looking at the videos she had stored in her laptop. Whilst watching, she was crying. When Wangzi came in, he immediately pass her a piece of tissue paper.

“Thank you.” Guigui said softly to Wangzi.

“Don’t cry anymore, else tomorrow, you will have puffy eyes.” Wangzi warned Guigui jokingly.

“Alright. I will try.” Guigui replied while switching off her laptop to stop herself from thinking of Aaron.

“I’m heading back to my room to rest after the medication.” Wangzi bid goodnight to Guigui and walk off to his room.

“Thank you.” Guigui said softly after Wangzi left the room.

[End of recap]

[The next day]

“Gui, are you ready?” Wangzi knocked on Guigui’s room door.

“Ready!” Guigui shouted from the room and opened the door.

Wangzi was shocked at how pretty Guigui actually is. After all, Guigui seldom let her hair down. Wangzi stood rooted to the ground until Guigui put him then he regained his senses.

[In the school]

Guigui once again became the center of attraction because she always appears with Aaron but today, she arrives with Wangzi. Everybody is gawking at this pair.

“Gui, Wangzi.” Da Ya shouted to the pair.

“Gui, what happen to Aaron and you?” Da Ya asked Guigui in a concern tone.

“Nothing. It’s all over.” Guigui replied trying hard to remain calm.

“Gui, do you know where is Aaron?” Jiro asked Guigui because Aaron was suppose to meet him today.

“I – I don’t know.” Guigui replied calmly.

Just when Guigui finished replying Jiro question, her phone rang.

“Young mistress, young master is sick and he does not want to see a doctor.” The maid said in a worry tone over the phone to Guigui.

“Ok. I’ll be right there.” Guigui said to the maid and immediately ran to the school’s entrance.

“Young mistress. Over here.” The chauffeur waved to Guigui.

[In Aaron’s house]

“Young mistress. Young master is in the room.” The maid said to Guigui.

“I don’t want to see the doctor.” Aaron shouted from under the blanket.

“Aaron.” Guigui greeted him in a concern tone.

“Gui. You are back.” Aaron tried to leave the bed but he is too weak to.

“Be good. I’ve already asked the family doctor here.” Guigui walked over to help Aaron up.

The family doctor arrives and did some check on Aaron. Guigui walked back to the study room and she chanced upon the apologize video, Aaron did throughout the night. While watching the video, she cried again. She walked back to Aaron’s room and immediately hugged him.

“Gui.” Aaron asked her as he got a shock why Guigui would hug him.

“I forgive you. I forgive you. I really cannot live without you. I really can’t.” Guigui said while crying uncontrollably.

[Guigui’s POV]

At that moment, my mind is full of the times I had with Aaron. The love we shared, the quarrels we used to quarrel when we are together. The smell I’m familiar with. I really cannot lose him.

[End of POV]

[Aaron’s POV]

She back. She’s finally back. She is very important in my life. All this while, my life revolves around her. She used to help me blow my hair. The kisses I used to give her. I’m not going to lose her again. Not again.

Guigui release the hug and asked, ”Baby, can you ask someone to collect my luggage from Wangzi’s house?”

I was shocked at first, she spent the night at Wangzi’s house, but still I answered, “Sure.”

“Thanks, baby.” Guigui said with a smile and proceeded to find her ring.

I was still in a dazed, one moment; she left me, another moment she is back to my side. She was searching high and low for her ring. She then shouted to me, “Baby, where is my ring?”

“Here.” I shouted back to her.

I took off the necklace and helped her put the ring back. When she was about to walk off, I pull her towards me and hugged her tightly.

“Baby, it’s hurting me. You are hugging me too tight.” Guigui said while trying to release the hug.

I quickly release the hug among hearing her ‘complain’, “Sorry baby. I am afraid that you will leave me again.”

She smiles back at me and reassure me with a kiss, “Baby, I’m here alright. I’m going out with the girls to the café later on. Can the chauffeur drive me there?”

“Sure.” Aaron said with his usual smile.

[End of POV]

[At the café]

“Gui, why did you disappear just now?” Da Ya asked Guigui.

“Oh, Aaron is sick and he refused to see the doctor. The maid then calls me back” Guigui explain while indulging on her favourite strawberry cake.

“So?” Meimei asked Guigui again.

“As in are you two back together?” Xiao Xun elaborates further.

Guigui broke into laughter and said, “Yes. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.”

While the girls are gossiping, Da Ya receives a message from Wangzi.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Wangzi
Date: 17 July 2009
Time: 06:30PM

Da Ya, Ao Quan is very drunk now? What happen to the both of you?

(Delete)
(Yes)

“Da Ya, who was that?” Meimei asked Da Ya.

“Some nonsense advertisement.” Da Ya replied awkwardly.

While indulging on the strawberry cake, Guigui receives a message from Wangzi.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Wangzi
Date: 17 July 2009
Time: 07:40PM

Gui, Is Da Ya with you?

(Reply)

To: Wangzi

Yes. Why?

(Send)

“Who was that?” Da Ya asked anxiously?

“Oh, nothing, Wangzi asked whether you are with us.” Guigui replied normally not sensing something amiss.

Da Ya broke into cold sweat and although she is with her sister but her soul isn’t with them. She is looking around constantly and whenever Guigui receives a message, she will ask who is it afraid that they will ask her about the problems between Ao Quan and her.