Chapter 29

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 27: Dilemma

Chapter 27: Dilemma

[Recap of Chapter 26]

“You asked the private investigator to spy on me. You still don’t trust me.” Aaron raised his voice.

“If that’s so, then you can deem it that I ask the private investigator to spy on me.” Guigui replied coldly.

Guigui opened the door, hold onto the Lucas and carried Vickie to the main door.

“Where are you going?” Aaron shouted out.

Guigui didn’t reply nor did she turn around.

“I’m asking you a question. Where are you going?” Aaron called out sounding frustrated.

[End of recap]

Guigui put the luggage, placed Lucas onto the cab and carried Vickie onto the cab and leave the place. She decided to go back to her own house and think about the matter. She called Wangzi over to her house. As her house is taken care by her nanny, she decided to hand her children to her to let her take care of them. Wangzi arrived and asked Guigui what had happened. Guigui explained to whole situation to him. She is really confused whether to go back to him again. She loved him still, but what he had done to her really hurt her a lot.

Wangzi gathered the courage and asked, “Come with me to the states.”

“Wang – Wangzi, what are you talking about?” Guigui was shocked by his sudden request.

“Nothing, think about it, I will wait for you at the airport three days later.” Wangzi said before he went off.

[The next day]

Guigui’s email is burst with Aaron seeking forgiveness. Her phone is also popping up with Aaron texting to say sorry.

[Email content]

To: Guigui
From: Aaron

I’m really sorry for hurting you once more. I really love you a lot; please don’t ever doubt my love for you. You are my one and only. I promise. The wedding will go as usual. I will wait for you at the church and pledge my love in front of the god. I’ve sent the wedding dress to Da Ya, she will pass it to you. Please do forgive me. I love you forever.

[End of email content]

Guigui is in a dilemma to carry on her relationship with Aaron or leave the country with Wangzi. Two days later, will she choose to carry on the wedding or start afresh with Wangzi?