Chapter 10

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Tears

Chapter 10: Tears

[Recap of Chapter 9]

Right after Guigui ends the call, she receives a message from Aaron.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Baby Aaron
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 01:23PM

Baby, I guess you have to go home yourself today. I going out with Jiro, Calvin and newlyweds Wu Zun and Ella.

(Reply)

To: Baby Aaron

It’s alright. I’m also going out today.

(Send)

After a short while, Aaron receives the replied message from Guigui.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Dear Baby
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 01:23PM

It’s alright. I’m also going out today.

(Reply)

To: Dear Baby

Ok. Sorry.

(Send)

[End of recap]

[At Plastic Mannequin]

“Anna, why are you doing this?” Aaron questioned Anna sternly.

“You. I really love you. Why did you go back with Guigui?” Anna replied holding back her tears.

“You know that it is out of the question.” Aaron replied with his back facing her.

“Wangzi, what happen?” Guigui asked Wangzi.

“Ao Quan said that he bought a bunch of flowers for her, she immediately threw it on the floor and asked why he splurge unnecessary. And so they quarrel over it.” Wangzi replied while asking for a cup of bloody mary.

“Just because of this? They broke up?” Guigui replied looking shocked.

“I think so. He has been drinking heavily this few days.” Wangzi answered while sipping his bloody mary.

“That’s really ridiculous.” Guigui replied before she excused herself to the toilet.

Anna ran over and hug Aaron from behind, she whispered, “I really love you. Really.”

Aaron removed Anna hands and turn around to say, “Sorry. But I don’t.”

Before Aaron could finish his question, Anna planted her lips onto Aaron’s lips. This happen for 2 minutes before Aaron spotted Guigui standing froze at the corridor of the toilet. He immediately pushed Anna away and wanted to chase up but so coincidently, Anna faints. Aaron was stuck in dilemma now. He decided to pick up Anna and sends her to the hospital. When he walked past Guigui, he could see that tears are streaming down her eyes. His heart immediately breaks.

Upon seeing Aaron carrying Anna out, Wangzi knew that Guigui might be crying now. He rushed to the toilet to see Guigui crying on the floor. He helped Guigui up and walked her to his car.

“Please don’t cry.” Wangzi plead Guigui while passing her pieces of tissues.

“Why must he do this to me?” Guigui asked while crying uncontrollably.

“I’ll send you home.” Wangzi said and he starts the car.

Throughout the whole journey, Guigui is crying continuously. When she reached home, she saw Aaron sitting at the sofa. (*Aaron sent Anna to the hospital and immediately heads home.*)

“Gui.” Aaron called out to Guigui.

“Why? Why must you…” Guigui said out before falling to the floor.

“I was there to understand the situation.” Aaron explained himself.

“Do you think I believe you?” Guigui said while starting to cry.

Aaron hug her from behind but was rejected when Guigui manage to struggle out of Aaron’s hug.

“Don’t you want to continue this relationship anymore?” Guigui turned to ask Aaron.

“Of course I want this relationship to live on.” Aaron replied without hesitating.

“If so, can you promise me not to have any more things to do with Anna? Can you?” Guigui pleaded with her eyes filled with tears.

“I promise you.” Aaron shouted out in relieve. He then went over to help Guigui up and hugged her tightly. He wipes off the tears from her eyes and gave her a kiss on the lips. Their kiss was interrupted by Aaron’s ringing phone.

“Hello. I’m calling from the hospital; the girl you sent in just now is fine now. But…” The doctor paused a while.

“But?” Aaron asked with a heavy heart.

“She has a tumor growing in her stomach.” The doctor answered.

“Which means she needs an operation?” Aaron asked again.

“Yes.” The doctor replied.

“Alright. Thank you doctor.” Aaron said and he hangs the phone.

“Who was it?” Guigui asked while hugging Aaron’s waist.

“The doctor. Anna had a tumor growing in her stomach.” Aaron replied calmly.

Guigui removed her hands from Aaron’s waist and heads to the room quietly. Throughout she kept quiet; she changed and heads to the bed immediately. Aaron was following behind, after he sees that she is asleep, he rushes down to the hospital. Guigui was actually crying herself to sleep.