Chapter 26

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 24: Interference

Chapter 24: Interference

[Recap of Chapter 23]

“What’s the big occasion?” Guigui asked as she looked around.

“You will know later.” Aaron answered.

Guigui could sense mystery from Aaron’s face; she relaxes herself and enjoy the dinner with Aaron. When the dinner is half way through, fireworks broke out and Aaron knee down to propose to Guigui.

“Will you marry me?” Aaron asked sincerely.

Guigui ponder for awhile before she eventually nodded her head, “YES!”

Aaron stood up and carries Guigui turning her around; he put her down and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

“Be careful of the baby.” Guigui informed Aaron who is beaming with delight.

“Opps, I nearly forgot.” Aaron replied sheepishly.

[End of recap]

When the dinner ends, they proceed to Jiro’s house to collect Lucas. In the meantime, they also informed Jiro of their marriage. Jiro was talking with Aaron; Guigui was talking some mother language with Selina – who is also 3 months pregnant. The ladies were so engrossed with their chat, that they even neglect their husband.

“Have you cut off all ties with her?” Jiro whispered to Aaron.

“Yes. I hoped that she won’t come and interfere with the marriage.” Aaron voiced out his concern.

“Look at your fiancée; she is so engrossed with chatting with Selina that she even forgets about your existence.” Jiro teased Aaron.

“Watch what you are saying Jiro, I can hear it.” Guigui suddenly cut in giving both Aaron and Jiro a shock.

“Sorry, my future sister-in-law.” Jiro teased Guigui while the ladies giggled.

When it is about time, they decided to head home. When they reached home, Guigui washed Lucas up and put him to sleep. She went back to her room and complained to Aaron the pain and demand that Aaron gives her a massage.

“I don’t care. I want a massage now.” Guigui pestered Aaron.

Aaron eventually gave in after his persistent fiancée kept on bugging him.

[3 months later]

“Congratulation, Mr and Mrs Yan. The baby is a girl.” The doctor informed the proud parents-to-be.

When they leave the clinic, Guigui was so excited that it was a girl. She began thinking for a name for her baby girl.

“Dear, what should we call her?” Guigui asked Aaron for some suggestion.

“Hmm, let’s call her, Vicky?” Aaron suggested.

“Vicky? Yes, this is a good name, should it end with a Y or IE?” Guigui asked again.

“Vickie, Vicky, Vickey, Vickee? I think it should end with an IE. It sounds more elegant.” Aaron answered.

“Deal then, we will name her Vickie.” Guigui said as she started talking to her baby.

“Baby, I will be home late tonight. You can sleep first ok?” Aaron said to Guigui.

“Ok.” Guigui replied while continuing to talk to her baby.

Aaron dropped Guigui off and continues to his workplace, half way through; he received a call from Coco who wanted to see him. They decided to meet at Coco’s house.

“Why are you looking for me?” Aaron asked Coco.

“I – I have no other choice.” Coco answered pitifully.

“What do you mean?” Aaron asked Coco who is on the verge of crying.

“I miss you a lot. I really need you.” Coco said as she inched closer to Aaron.

“I’m getting married soon; I don’t want to have any interference before my marriage.” Aaron warned Coco.

“Can you please stay with me for a while? Please I beg you.” Coco begged Aaron to accompany her.

“Alright. It’s the last time, after that, you must not come and find me again.” Aaron said to Coco.

“Ok.” Coco replied immediately smiling widely.

What Aaron doesn’t know is that, Coco is planning something without him knowing. She wanted Aaron all to herself. She wanted to get rid of Guigui. She wanted to ruin their marriage and thinks that Aaron will come back to her. They had a few rounds of drinks and Coco spiked Aaron’s drink. She took many intimate photographs with Aaron and decided to send it to Guigui. By the time Aaron woke up, she saw a Coco sleeping beside him.

“Gosh, when, when did I…” Aaron mumbled to himself as he slapped his forehead before dressing up and leaving the house.

[At Aaron’s house]

“Where did Aaron go?” Guigui thought to herself.

Just when she was about to give a call to Aaron, Aaron came home.

Guigui ran over and gave him a hug, “Where did you go yesterday? I miss you a lot.”

Aaron gave her a kiss on the lip and replied, “I stayed over at the office yesterday.”

“I was so worried about you. Why didn’t you give me a call?” Guigui asked before embracing him again.

“I was afraid that I will wake you and the baby up.” Aaron answered while her stomach.

“Silly boy, next time remember to give me a call ok?” Guigui asked again while listening to his heartbeat.

“Alright, my silly baby.” Aaron replied before he excuses himself to the kitchen.

“Dear, I’ll be going out with Selina later. Do you want to join us?” Guigui asked as she strolled slowly to the kitchen.

“I don’t think so, I needed some rest.” Aaron replied and gave Guigui a peck on the forehead.

“Alright, you better get some rest.” Guigui said as she his head.