Chapter 2

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

HELP!

Chapter 2: HELP!

[Recap of chapter 1]

Aaron’s sleep was disrupted a few times because Guigui had frequent trips to the toilet due to the morning sickness caused by the pregnancy. When he heard crying noise from the toilet, he hurried to the toilet to see Guigui weeping on the floor.

Aaron carried her to the bed and asked, “Baby, what happen? Why are you crying?”

“I – I hate having morning sickness. Sorry.” Guigui replied him.

Aaron hugged her and comforts her, “Baby, I’ll always be here for you.”

Guigui slowly released the hug and said to Aaron, “Really?”

“Really. Hurry to bed, there’s still school tomorrow.” Aaron said to Guigui.

[End of recap]

The next morning,

Aaron woke up making as little noise as possible, he head to the toilet to wash up and proceed to the kitchen to cook a bowl of porridge for his girlfriend. When he finishes cooking, he went up to the room and wakes his girlfriend up.

“Baby, it’s time for you to wake up, else we will be late.” Aaron whispered into his girlfriend ears.

Guigui giggle and then turn to lie down on her boyfriend’s lap.

“Hurry, I’ve cooked porridge for you and baby.” Aaron said to Guigui while her stomach.

“Ok, you go down first; I’ll wash up and head down as soon as possible.” Guigui said to Aaron as she proceeds to the toilet.

(In the car)

“Baby, I’ll be going out with my ‘sisters and brothers’ later.” Guigui said to Aaron.

“O – Oh, I’ll be meeting my buddies too later. Do you need me to fetch you later?” Aaron asked Guigui, though he doesn’t like Guigui hanging out with Wangzi, but still he let her go.
“Alright. I’ll give you a call later.” Guigui said to Aaron, she knew that Aaron doesn’t like her to hang out with Wangzi.

(In the school)

“Oh my god, its Aaron the school’s number 1 handsome guy.” Girl A shouted to her groups of friends.

“Who’s the girl beside him?” Girl B asked them.

“Stop dreaming girls, the girl beside him is his girlfriend of 2 years.” Girl C said to them.

“What’s the girl name?” Girl A asked Girl C.

“I heard that she is Guigui from class 2-6.” Girl C said to Girl A.

“Guigui. 2-6” Girl A murmured to herself.

(During break time)

Guigui and her ‘sisters’ usually have their break together. Aaron on the other hand used the break time to catch up with his friends. Ao Quan came by to give her girlfriend her packet of sandwich.

“Ya Ya, here’s your sandwich” Ao Quan said to Da Ya.

“Quan Quan, thanks.” Da Ya thanks Ao Quan

“Can you guys stop flirting in front of the ‘singles’” Meimei commented on YaQuan’s action.

“Haha. I need to go to the toilet. Excuse me.” Guigui said to her sisters.

“She’s going to the toilet alone.” Girl B said to Girl A.

“Ok, one of you standby outside the toilet to inform us.” Girl A said to them.

“I – I’ll standby outside.” Girl C said to Girl A.

(In the toilet)

“Why, Why is Aaron taken?” Girl A said to Girl B at the basin.

Guigui was behind them and she wanted to use the basin, “Excuse me.”
“Oh, sorry.” Girl B said to Guigui.

When she finish washing her hands, she accidentally sweep Girl A’s cosmetic to the floor. Girl A was angry and she takes her by the collar and pushed her against the wall. Girl B and Guigui was pleading her to stop. But Girl A still did not stop slapping Guigui.

“HELP!” Guigui shouted at the top of her voice.

Wangzi was passing by when he heard Guigui’s pleading. When he ran to the toilet, he saw Guigui crying on the floor, there was blood dripping down from her leg, he carried her to the sick bay. The nurses in the sick bay could not stop the bleeding hence they called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived and sent her to the hospital. Wangzi followed Guigui to the hospital.

“May I know who is the family member of Miss Wu is?” The doctor asked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Aaron interrupted before Wangzi can answer.

“I’m sorry, we can only save the mother, as for the baby, we are sorry.” The doctor explained to Aaron.

Aaron dropped to his knees when he heard that he is not going to be a father anymore. On one hand, he is happy, but on the other hand, he really intends to start a family with Guigui and he doesn’t know how to break the news to Guigui.

“Aaron, what’s with the baby?” Wangzi was confused on why the doctor said something about baby.

“Gui – Gui, she was pregnant. I only know about it yesterday.” Aaron said to Wangzi.

Wangzi helped Aaron up to the chair, Aaron then turn to ask him in an agitated manner, “Who did it? Do you see anyone who did it?”

“I saw only the back view of one of the girls. She resembles one of the girls in your class.” Wangzi said to Aaron.

“Anna, you got to pay for what you did.” Aaron murmured to himself

“Who’s Anna?” Wangzi asked Aaron who is starting to clench his fist now

“Help me to take care of Gui, I need to head back to school now.” Aaron informed Wangzi who is confused but he knew that he is getting revenge now.

Wangzi gave a call to Ao Quan to tell them that Guigui is in the hospital and to keep an eye on Aaron. Ao Quan rushed to tell the ‘sisters’ the bad news. Xiao Yu and Mao Di saw Aaron walking into class 2-3, they gave a call to Ao Quan.