Chapter 21

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 20: Revenge

Chapter 20: Revenge

[Recap of Chapter 19]

“Shut up, I don’t allow you to say her, and how do you know that Lucas is missing.” Aaron asked again.

“Shut up. Now I’m the one playing the game with you.” Jessica replied before she ends the call abruptly.

Aaron walks over and tells Guigui, “I suspect it is done by Jessica.”

“Jessica, who is she?” Guigui asked impatiently.

“She is one of my ex after you left for the states, I went out with Anna but we didn’t work then I knew Jessica but eventually we broke up too.” Aaron confessed to Guigui.

“Why did she want to catch Lucas? WHY?” Guigui asked as she doesn’t understand the motive.

Aaron then hugged Guigui towards him as Guigui weeps onto his clothes. Aaron was guilty once again for causing Guigui to cry. His heart aches once again. He then asked Anna to hunt Jessica down.

[End of recap]

“Why don’t you go up and take a rest first?” Aaron suggested to Guigui.

Guigui shook her head and said, “Lucas is my everything, I can’t afford to lose him.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure Lucas is safe and sound. I promise.” Aaron assured Guigui as he hugs her.

“Promise.” Guigui whispered before she eventually went up to her room to rest.

After Guigui went up, Aaron then heads out to find Jessica. Anna gave a call to Aaron and tells him about where Jessica is. Upon receiving the news, Aaron drives down to a rundown shop house why Lucas is been held. Once outside, Aaron could hear Lucas’s crying sound. He crept in and knocks the abductors unconscious and ties the both of them up. He removed Lucas’s rope and signals him to stop crying. As he was about to leave, Jessica came back and saw what Aaron is doing. She is fuming with anger and she slowly walk towards Aaron.

“Why? Why did you hurt me again and again?” Jessica said pitifully.

“Because, you are a bad girl.” Aaron replied immediately.

“You deserve it. You deserve to lose Lucas.” Jessica snapped out of the sudden.

“What do you mean I deserve it?” Aaron questioned Jessica who is already losing her minds.

“An eye for an eye. You kill my daughter, I kill your son. That’s the rule of the game.” Jessica shouted scaring Lucas.

“Again? I killed your daughter?” Aaron was confused, he doesn’t remember killing anybody.

“Right after we broke up, I discovered that I am pregnant. I decided to keep it to myself. But I was too depressed that you left me, and then my baby died. She died in my stomach. YOU, YOU ARE THE MURDERER.” Jessica became agitated and she kept on repeating the sentence.

Aaron was shocked at first, but he remembers that they did not have during the whole relationship. But for Lucas safety, he tried to stop agitating her.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Aaron asked in concern while Lucas is crying louder and louder.

Jessica kept quiet and all of a sudden she started shouting at Lucas to ask him to quiet down. She was so agitated that she took out a knife from her bag and charge towards Lucas. Aaron saw it and protected Lucas. He carried Lucas to safety as Jessica continues charging towards them. The knife eventually slashed Aaron arm before Jessica stopped everything and help Aaron help. But things became worse when Lucas suddenly cry out which makes Jessica think of her dead baby. She then tried to strangle Lucas with her bare hands but Aaron stopped her after a good 3 minutes. Lucas started gasping for air. Aaron pushed Jessica aside and sent Lucas to the hospital. He was stopped by Jessica who pulled his hands. He used all his strength and pushed Jessica aside as he run out of the shop house and head to his car. He immediately sends Lucas to the hospital.

[In the hospital]

Guigui immediately heads down to the hospital after getting a call from Aaron. Upon seeing that Aaron is safe except for cuts on his arms, she heaved a sigh of relief and hugged him tightly.

“Where’s Lucas?” Guigui asked not knowing that by the time Lucas was sent to the hospital, he was already slowly turning blue.

“In the operation room.” Aaron stuttered.

“WHAT?! In the operation room?” Guigui answered in shock.

“Jessica, she strangles him for 3 minutes and then he starts to gasp for air.” Aaron answered with his head down.

“He cannot die. He cannot die.” Guigui was so shocked that tears starts to roll down her cheeks.

“May I know who the parents of Lucas Wu are?” The doctor asked.

“Me.” Aaron and Guigui answered at the same time.

“Relax; Lucas is doing well now, he is lucky to be send here on time.” The doctor announced calmly to the couple.

“Can we visit him now?” Aaron asked impatiently.

“Sorry, but the visiting time is over. Please come back tomorrow instead.” The doctor said to Aaron.

Aaron drives Guigui home. Throughout the whole journey was an awkward silent. When they reach home, Guigui heads up to the room. She then proceeds to change to her pajamas. Just then Aaron came in, she walk over to Aaron and,

“How’s your arm?” Guigui asked in concern.

“Nothing, just a small injury.” Aaron replied calmly.

“I’m sorry. I caused you a problem again.” Guigui said sounding emotional.

“It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I’m the one who is wrong.” Aaron tried to console her.

“It must be painful.” Guigui said while his wounded arm.

“Baby, it’s not your fault. Don’t cry alright.” Aaron said while looking at her.

“Dear, I can’t, the tears just rolled down my cheeks.” Guigui said as she cries all over her face.

“Don’t cry. It’s not painful. Really.” Aaron replied.

“I…” Just when Guigui is about to say something, Aaron silent her by kissing her lips tenderly.

“It’s not your fault.” Aaron said before he kissed her on the lips again.

Due to the injury on Aaron’s arm, he can’t do anything vigorous. So they did the basics and when it is morning, Aaron dressed up and went to ask the maids to cook the breakfast, while Guigui is still sleeping in the bedroom. Guigui suddenly woke up and head to the toilet to vomit. Aaron come up and was surprise to see that Guigui have already woken up.

“What happen?” Aaron asked.

“Maybe because yesterday I did not eat something, there’s why I feel like vomiting.” Guigui replied before she rushed to the toilet to vomit again.

One week has passed and Lucas is back at home again. He is active again. After Lucas was kidnapped, Aaron doubled the security in his house. Aaron also has to go back to office again. Wangzi too have to go back to the states in two days time. He decides to drop by Aaron’s house to visit his godson before he goes back to the states.