Chapter 14

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Lucas

Chapter 14: Lucas

[Recap of Chapter 13]

“Aaron. Do you know that Guigui delay the time to see if you will come and stop her.” Xiao Xun said sounding agitated. Xiao Yu has to calm her down in case she will go overboard.

“Aaron. Hopefully this will knock some senses into you.” Hebe said shaking her head and head towards Calvin.

“Dude. Don’t be sad. Maybe you are not fated.” Wu Zun tried to comfort his buddy.

Aaron was still panting heavily. He looked through the gates before he heads home. He had no appetite at all. Without Guigui, he has lost part of his energy. He went back to his study room and look at the apology video he had made. He was so silly to let her go again. He stayed up the whole night hoping Guigui will come online. Instead, Anna came online. She was elated that Aaron was online.

“Anna. Shall we start it over again?” Aaron asked trying to forget Guigui.

“Sure.” Anna was overjoyed to get this question. She was waiting for Aaron to pop this question.

[End of recap]

Four years later, Guigui decided to come back to Taiwan. She discussed it with Wangzi before coming back. Wangzi was worried about her and decided to send 4 bodyguards to follow her.

“Daddy. I’m going to Taiwan, will you come with me?” Baby lucas asked Wangzi.

“Lucas, daddy got to work here. But daddy will go to see you ok?” Wangzi said to lucas.

“Dar Dar, remember that you promised to visit him.” Guigui reminded Wangzi before she left for Taiwan.

“Dear. Promise me to take care of yourself.” Wangzi said before sending them to the airport.

“I promise you.” Guigui said and she gave him a kiss.

[At the Taiwan Airport]

“Da Ya.” Guigui shouted out as she ran towards Da Ya while baby Lucas is sleeping on the pram.

“Gui. You still look as gorgeous as ever.” Da Ya exclaimed.

“Where’s your daughter?” Guigui asked while searching for her daughter.

“Ao Quan brought her to buy drinks.” Da Ya replied happily.

“Miss, the car is ready. Do you want to stay in Master’s house or your house?” The guard asked Guigui.

“Master’s.” Guigui replied before she excused herself to pick up her sleeping son.

“Mummy.” Lucas rubbed his eyes before he buried his face in his mother’s chest.

“Ya Ya. Shirley is looking for you.” Ao Quan called out from a distance.

“Shirley. Why?” Da Ya asked her daughter.

“Daddy is very bad; he doesn’t want to buy me the toys.” Shirley complained to her mother.

“Shirley be good. Shall we go home?” Da Ya asked her daughter.

“Ok. Mummy whose the lady carrying the boy?” Shirley asked Da Ya.

“That’s mummy’s friend. Call Guigui ah yi.” Ao Quan replied to his daughter’s question.

“Lucas. Time to wake up.” Guigui tried to coax his son to wake up.

“Mummy. I’m hungry.” Lucas wakes up and said to his mother.

“Ok. You greeted Aunt Da Ya and Uncle Ao Quan first.” Guigui instructed her son.

“Aunt Da Ya. Uncle Ao Quan.” Lucas greeted them and waved to Shirley.

“Da Ya. I got to go already. See you tomorrow.” Guigui said before excusing herself.

[At the Yan’s Inc]

“Aaron, Miss Wu is back from America.” Anna reported to Aaron.

Right after Guigui left for America, Anna and Aaron became an item. But the romance did not last. Anna felt that she has lost the feel, the initial feel for Aaron. Also, Aaron was asked to go back to work. Instead, Anna requested for a break up. Aaron was grateful so she asked Anna to be his personal assistant.

“Wait. You say Guigui is back?” Aaron asked while alighting from his car.

“Yes. Mr Qiu is still in the states currently. He will be arriving two days later.” Anna responded.

“Cancel all my meetings today. Please help me to ask Guigui out.” Aaron requested.

“Sure.” Anna answered before making phone calls to cancel the meetings.

“Hello. We are calling from the Yan’s Inc. May I speak to Miss Wu?” Anna asked politely.

“I am.” Guigui responded

“Mr Yan would like to meet you at Charles’s Café at 7pm.” Anna said fluently.

“Ok. Sure.” Guigui replied as she knew that it was Aaron.

“Thanks. Have a nice day.” Anna said before ending the call.

“Mummy, are you going out later?” Baby Lucas asked his mother innocently.

“Yes. Lucas, mum’s going out. You want to follow?” Guigui asked Lucas.

Lucas nodded his head immediately before continue to play with his toys.

“Hello. Dear, how have you been?” Wangzi asked via video conferencing.

“Dar Dar, later I will be meeting Aaron. Will you be angry?” Guigui said to Wangzi who is in his room packing his bag.

“Silly girl, how will I be angry. Lucas is his son after all. I can’t possibly deny his access to Lucas right?” Wangzi said to let Guigui have a peace in mind.

“Hold on.” Guigui said as she shouted to Lucas.

“Lucas, daddy’s on the line, do you want to speak to him?” Guigui asked Lucas.

“Daddy!” Lucas exclaimed as he ran towards Guigui.

“Daddy! Are you coming tonight?” Lucas asked Wangzi.

“Daddy will arrive tomorrow.” Wangzi replied to Lucas question.

“Daddy, I miss you a lot.” Lucas said sweetly over the phone.

“Lucas, it’s time to end the call, if not daddy will not arrive tomorrow.” Guigui said sternly to her son.

“Lucas, be good. Do not cry ok. Daddy got to end the call already. Bye.” Wangzi said before he ends the call to pack his stuff.

“Daddy ! Daddy ! Daddy !” Lucas called out to the phone before crying loudly.

Guigui hurried to coax her son. Upon carrying him, Lucas stopped crying after Guigui gave him a kiss on his forehead.

[At Charles’s café]

“Gui.” Aaron called out to Guigui who is holding on to a small hand.

“Lucas, greet uncle Aaron.” Guigui instructed Lucas to greet him.

“Uncle Aaron.” Lucas greeted with a smile.

“Bring him out to the playground.” Guigui asked one of the guards to bring Lucas to the playground.

“Mummy. I want to stay with you.” Lucas starts to throw tantrum.

“Lucas, be good. Later the uncles will bring you in again.” Guigui coax Lucas as she gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

“How have you been?” Aaron asked Guigui.

“Fine. Wangzi is good to me.” Guigui responded awkwardly.

“What about you?” Guigui asked trying to break the silence.

“Me, still the same. I went back to my dad’s office to work.” Aaron replied a matter of factly.

When they are talking, Guigui received a call from the guards.

“Lucas is missing.” The guards shouted hysterically over the phone.

“How. How can he go missing under the eyes of four men?” Guigui shouted into the phone before she dashed out of the café.

“Gui.” Aaron dashes out.

“Lucas.” The name is called out several times around the neighbourhood.

The guard searches for Lucas while Aaron advised Guigui to take a rest at his house first. Guigui starts to cry uncontrollably.

“I can’t lose Lucas.” Guigui said repeatly.

“Relax.” Aaron tried to comfort Guigui.

“How can you ask me to relax? I’ve lost my son.” Guigui shouted at Aaron.

“Hey, I’m not the one who makes you lose your son.” Aaron rebutted.

“Lucas is also your son. He is also your son!” Guigui shouted before awkwardness feels the room.