Chapter 23

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 21: Hatred

Chapter 21: Hatred

[Recap of Chapter 20]

“Dear, I can’t, the tears just rolled down my cheeks.” Guigui said as she cries all over her face.

“Don’t cry. It’s not painful. Really.” Aaron replied.

“I…” Just when Guigui is about to say something, Aaron silent her by kissing her lips tenderly.

“It’s not your fault.” Aaron said before he kissed her on the lips again.

Due to the injury on Aaron’s arm, he can’t do anything vigorous. So they did the basics and when it is morning, Aaron dressed up and went to ask the maids to cook the breakfast, while Guigui is still sleeping in the bedroom. Guigui suddenly woke up and head to the toilet to vomit. Aaron come up and was surprise to see that Guigui have already woken up.

“What happen?” Aaron asked.

“Maybe because yesterday I did not eat something, there’s why I feel like vomiting.” Guigui replied before she rushed to the toilet to vomit again.

One week has passed and Lucas is back at home again. He is active again. After Lucas was kidnapped, Aaron doubled the security in his house. Aaron also has to go back to office again. Wangzi too have to go back to the states in two days time. He decides to drop by Aaron’s house to visit his godson before he goes back to the states.

[End of recap]

“Gui, you look pale.” Wangzi commented upon his arrival.

“Is it? I don’t know, I have prolonged vomiting for days.” Guigui replied as she went up to Lucas’s room to tell him that Wangzi is here.

[In Lucas’s room]

“Lucas, your godfather is here.” Guigui said happily to her son.

“Hurray. Godfather is here.” Lucas shouted happily as he dashes down to find his godfather.”

“Lucas, my dear godson. How are you?” Wangzi asked while carrying him.

“I’m fine. What about you, godfather?” Lucas said.

“Wangzi, care to help me look after Lucas, I’m going out awhile.” Guigui asked.

“Sure.” Wangzi replied as he continues playing with his godson.

Guigui then headed down to see a doctor as she is having severe vomiting for days. The doctor did some test and asked her to come back in 1 hour’s time. Guigui did some shopping at the nearby shopping mall and head back to the clinic after one hour.

“Congratulation, Mrs Yan.” The doctor announced as he shook Guigui’s hands.

“Congratulation?” Guigui was confused.

“You are two months pregnant.” The doctor replied.

“I’m pregnant?” Guigui was shocked and astonished.

“Yes.” The doctor continues to convince Guigui.

“Oh. Thank you.” Guigui broke into a wide smile as she headed home happily to inform Aaron the good news.

While Guigui is heading home as she her stomach and smiling constantly, but Aaron is having a fling now with a lady named, Coco.

“Coco, enough.” Aaron pushes Coco away as she is getting ready to strip.

“But, we haven’t even…” Coco was growing a little frustrated after being stopped when she is reaching the soon.

“Enough. Out.” Aaron demanded Coco to go out of the room now.

Just when Coco is about to go out, Aaron stopped her and even agree to send her home. Guigui was walking past the hotel back to her house when she saw a lady cuddling with Aaron. She decides to confront him.

“Aaron Yan, I HATE YOU!” Guigui shouted at her top of her voice as she pushes Aaron away.

Aaron was startled to see Guigui here, he immediately gave chase. He kept on calling her name and the more Aaron shouted the faster Guigui walk. Tears started streaming down her porcelain face smudging her eyeliner. She wept away her tears with her hands and started running. Aaron gave chase too; he finally got hold of Guigui.

“It’s not what you are thinking.” Aaron tried convincing Guigui but to no avail.

“I thought you have changed, but it seems that you are still the same.” Guigui said to Aaron in disappointment.

“Baby, can you stop your childish tantrum?” Aaron shouted to Guigui.

“Yes, I love to throw childish tantrum. If you don’t like it, then let’s break up. I should just stay with Wangzi.” Guigui said it out of anger.

“Fine. By all means, go back to him then.” Aaron was really angry with what Guigui had said.

Aaron turned and walked back to his car leaving Guigui all alone at the roadside. Rain started pouring down, Aaron had reached home to see Wangzi playing with Lucas.

“Aaron, have you seen Guigui?” Wangzi asked while walking towards Aaron.

“No. Aren’t she back yet?” Aaron asked sounding confused.

“No. She went out at around 2pm. It’s already 6pm and she is not back yet.” Wangzi started to sound worried.

Aaron wanted to go out and find her but he was still very pissed off with what Guigui had said earlier on. Wangzi excuses himself and he went to find Guigui.

“Daddy, where’s mummy?” Lucas asked a frustrated Aaron.

“Lucas, mummy is not back yet, why don’t we go up and play?” Aaron tried convincing Lucas.

“Ok.” Lucas nodded and he drags his father up to his room.

Wangzi went through the neighbourhood to find Guigui. After several attempts, he found Guigui sitting at the bench drenched.

“Why are you still sitting here?” Wangzi scolded Guigui.

“Wangzi, I really regretted it. I really.” Guigui started crying again.

“What are you talking about?” Wangzi sound confused.

“I hate him. I hate him.”Guigui shouted while crying.

Wangzi comforted her and accompanied her back home. She kept mum about her pregnancy. The moment Guigui came back, Aaron took his coat and walked out of his house. Guigui went into Lucas’s room and found out that Aaron had already put him to sleep.