Chapter 11

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Ditched

Chapter 11: Ditched

[Recap of Chapter 10]

“She has a tumor growing in her stomach.” The doctor answered.

“Which means she needs an operation?” Aaron asked again.

“Yes.” The doctor replied.

“Alright. Thank you doctor.” Aaron said and he hangs the phone.

“Who was it?” Guigui asked while hugging Aaron’s waist.

“The doctor. Anna had a tumor growing in her stomach.” Aaron replied calmly.

Guigui removed her hands from Aaron’s waist and heads to the room quietly. Throughout she kept quiet; she changed and heads to the bed immediately. Aaron was following behind, after he sees that she is asleep, he rushes down to the hospital. Guigui was actually crying herself to sleep.

[End of recap]

Aaron came home at 4am in the morning. He saw Guigui sleeping soundly and tried to minimize his action. What he didn’t know is that she cried herself to sleep. He change and went to sleep. Guigui woke up at 8am and she went to the study room quietly. She sat down on the chair and took out her diary which she kept secretly.

Date: 21 July 2009
Weather: Sunny

Dear Diary,
He lied to me again. He was still in contact with Anna. I bumped into them kissing yesterday. He told me that Anna was the one who initiate the kiss. I believe him because I love him a lot. But whenever I see Anna, I think about my lost baby. She killed my baby. I asked him to promise me not to be in contact anymore. He agreed. But he got a phone call saying there is a tumor in her stomach. He looks stressed. I let go of him. I let him decide. I’m really afraid this relationship will not last. I thought he was the one for me. The one I can settle down with. Right from the start, I know that he is a player. But I chose to be with him no matter how many times he betrays me. I just forgive him. But I’m starting to feel tired. What should I do?

Sign off: Guigui

Tears started rolling down her porcelain cheeks and it drops on the diary. Unknown to her, Aaron was standing outside all along looking at her writing the diary entry. He leaned against the wall and tears rolled down his eyes. He felt he is a failure. He kept making her cry. Aaron had a decision in mind. He decides to tell her tonight.

[At night]

“Gui. I’ve something to tell you.” Aaron said out to Guigui who is watching ‘Boys over flowers’.

“Yes. Baby, you looked serious today.” Guigui paused her show and make her way towards Aaron.
“I know that you are tired. I’m tired too. Why don’t we give each other a break?” Aaron said as calmly as he could.

“What do you mean?” Guigui starts to get a little emotional.

“Calm down. Calm down.” Aaron tried to calm Guigui down to continue his own view.

“How can I calm down when you are initiating the break up?” Guigui sounds agitated. She is one the verge of crying.

“I find this relationship is not working already.” Aaron tried to sound as coldly as possible.

“Listen up. Now, I’m the one ditching you. I’m the one breaking up with you.” Guigui shouted before she threw the ring away. She ran up and packs up all her things. But she has too much things here. She just took her clothes and necessities along. Before she leaves, she looks at how calm Aaron is, he has no intention to hold her back. Her heart immediately sank. She took a cab back to her own house.

“Sorry.” Aaron murmured after Guigui left the house.

Right after she reached home, she heads down to the pub and drinks the whole day. She switches off her phone. She was so drunk that she could hardly make her way to the exit.

“This chick sure looks hot.” Guy A said to his friends.

“Get her if you want.” Guy B challenged Guy A.

“You think I can’t?” Guy A replied back before making her way to Guigui.

“Are you ok?” Guy A asked Guigui.

“Shall we go somewhere for a drink?” Guigui asked seductively.

“Sure.” Guy A said before bringing her to his car. But he had another intention in mind. He wanted her.

“Hey hey, maodi, that looks like Guigui.” Wei Yu said to Maodi.

“Gui…” Maodi wanted to call out to Guigui but realize that there is an unknown guy beside her.

“She dressed so ily today.” Wei Yu turned to say to Mao Di.

“Let’s follow her. I think she is in danger.” Mao Di suggested to Wei Yu.

“Call your brother.” Wei Yu said to Maodi.

“Wangzi. Guigui is in danger. We are now at Samson Street. Hurry down.” Maodi shouted into the phone before ending the call.

“Where are we going?” Guigui asked the guy.

“We are reaching soon.” Guy A turned to answer.

Wangzi immediately head down to Samson Street. When he reached, he sees Mao Di and Wei Yu pointing to the lift.

“What are you too doing?” Wangzi asked anxiously.

“The lift stopped at the ninth floor.” Wei Yu shouted out.

Wangzi immediately climbed up the stairs to the ninth floor. While climbing up, he kept praying that Guigui is safe. When Guigui is slightly awake, she sees an unknown guy trying to her clothes. She tried to fend off but she was too weak. She tried shouting and running away but the force was too strong. Wangzi reached the ninth floor and hear Guigui shouting from the first house. He tried to break the door to get in, but he can’t. Just nice, Wei Yu and Mao Di arrived and they helped Wangzi. Finally the door was broken and they saw the guy trying to strip Guigui. Mao Di and Wei Yu went to pull the guy off. Guigui upon seeing Wangzi, threw her arms over him and cried.

Wangzi carried Guigui with the bridal style and say to Mao Di, “Let’s go. Let him go.”

“Mao Di, I send Guigui home, you all head home on your own alright?” Wangzi asked.

“No problems.” Mao Di replied before heading home with Wei Yu.

“I don’t want to go home. I don’t want to.” Guigui clings onto Wangzi and kept repeating.

“Alright alright, I won’t send you home. Where do you want to go?” Wangzi asked Guigui still carrying her.

“Can I stay at your house instead?” Guigui asked with her puppy eyes.

“Hmm. Ok.” Wangzi replied and he put her onto the seat before driving off.

[At Wangzi’s house]

“Can you please don’t tell Aaron about it?” Guigui pleaded.

“But he’s your boyfriend.” Wangzi insist on telling Aaron.

“Not anymore. We broke up.” Guigui said sounding calm but she soon broke down.

Wangzi tried to comfort her. Slowly, Guigui fell asleep on his shoulder. He daren’t move her to avoid waking her up. He sent one of his servant to Guigui house to retrieve her uniform and basic necessities as he knew that when they have broken up she will moved her things back home. When Guigui wakes up, she was shocked that all along, she was sleeping on Wangzi’s shoulder.

“Sorry. You must be aching right?” Guigui suddenly shouted waking Wangzi up.

“It’s alright. All your things are in the guest room where you slept last time.” Wangzi said sleepily to Guigui.

“Thanks. You know me so well.” Guigui ran towards the guest room to bathe and changed.

When she comes out, she sees that Wangzi is already changed and waiting for her in his car. She hurried towards the car.

“Thank you.” Guigui said happily and smiling throughout the whole journey.