Chapter 20

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

REVIEW BY Chocolat-Chan

Rubric/Grading System
Title: 5/5
Your title is very unique...let me guess..the cube came from the term love triangle and all!! Cool!!
Forewords: 7/10
Your prologue was simple..but I like the part where you introduced your characters, though you could have made it more lengthy and not tell the couple pairings in the forewords.
Poster/Background: 8/10
I like the mood your poster was trying to convey though I'm not too fond about Wang Zi's picture..I would have gotten a more cool looking picture. I wasn't really into your background either, your background kinda suited a more techno mood!!
Plot: 17/20
Pretty simple...I read a lot of Guiwang and Guilun stories...most of them are the same..love triangle and all..though I'm really impressed with Wang Zi's character!! He is so caring and understanding!!
Creativity/Originality: 7/10
Like I said, the plot was kinda similar to most Guilun and Guiwang stories in winglin but good try and good effort overall!!
Flow: 5/5
Your story connected pretty well, but I was expecting the times when Wang Zi and Gui Gui were in America to have more detailed.
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
There were a few spelling mistakes here and there but Good Effort overall!! I'm really impressed!!
Characterization/Details: 9/10
I like Wang Zu's character because you managed to described him better then the others. I would suggest you to bring out more of Gui Gui's character and more details about her feelings towards Wang Zi and Aaron. Furthermore, more details among their friends would help to make a reader understand more of the character too!!
Writing Style: 10/10
Overall, I really like your story!! I like the pairins though I personally think Guiwang looks cuter!! LOL!! Good Job on your fanfic though!!
Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
Bonus: 5/5
[Depends on the reviewer]

Total: 87/100
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic!! Keep up the great work and Good Luck on your writing!!