Chapter 8

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

YaQuan romance over?

Chapter 8: YaQuan romance over?

[Recap of Chapter 7]

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Wangzi
Date: 17 July 2009
Time: 07:40PM

Gui, Is Da Ya with you?

(Reply)

To: Wangzi

Yes. Why?

(Send)

“Who was that?” Da Ya asked anxiously?

“Oh, nothing, Wangzi asked whether you are with us.” Guigui replied normally not sensing something amiss.

Da Ya broke into cold sweat and although she is with her sister but her soul isn’t with them. She is looking around constantly and whenever Guigui receives a message, she will ask who is it afraid that they will ask her about the problems between Ao Quan and her.

[End of recap]

[Over at Wangzi’s side]

“Ao Quan, why are drinking heavily today?” Xiao Yu asked him

“Girls are girls, they don’t admit their mistake.” Ao Quan complains to his bunch of brothers.

“What happen?” Wangzi tried to probe further.

“I bought a bunch of flowers for her, she immediately threw it on the floor and asked why I splurge unnecessary. And so we quarrel over it.” Ao Quan replied half heartedly.

[Over at Guigui’s side]

When the girls are gossiping, Guigui receives yet another message.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Baby Aaron
Date: 17 July 2009
Time: 08:10PM

Baby, are you coming home already? I miss you a lot.

Loves you (:

(Reply)

To: Baby Aaron

I’m coming home soon. Baby, I also miss you too.

Love you a lot. (:

(Send)

“Who is it?” Da Ya asked anxiously again.

By now, Guigui is sensing something is amiss. She asked, “Da Ya, why are you so anxious when I received a message?”

Da Ya shrugged it off and said, “Nothing.”

“Nothing? Really nothing?” Meimei asked again.

“Really.” Da Ya tried to convince them.

“I think I have to go already, Aaron had sent the chauffeur to pick me up.” Guigui said to the group.

[Over at Wangzi’s side]

“Wangzi, can you please send Ao Quan home today?” Xiao Yu asked Wangzi.

“Sure. You better go meet up with the girlfriend of yours before she gets angry.” Wangzi teased Xiao Yu.

“Ah Wei, can you please come along with me?” Wangzi asked Ah Wei.

“I don’t think so. My Ya Tou is waiting for me.” Ah Wei said sheepishly.

“Wangzi, I follow you then.” Xiao Jie volunteered to follow Wangzi.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Wangzi said to Xiao Jie

[Over at Aaron’s house]

“Baby. I’m home.” Guigui ran towards Aaron and gave him a hug.

She released the hug and gave him a kiss on his lips. Just when things are starting to get hot between the both of us, Guigui stopped everything.

“Baby. You are in the process of recovering. You better take a rest. I need to bathe also.” Guigui said to Aaron who is trying to throw tantrums.

“Baby. I miss you a lot, can’t you let me have a better look at you a longer while.” Aaron asked with his puppy eyes that are hard to resist.

“Wait till I finish bathing alright?” Guigui replied with her signature doe eyes.

When Guigui finished bathing, Aaron is still awake waiting for her.

“Baby, you are still awake?” Guigui asked Aaron while drying her hair.

“Let me help you dry your hair?” Aaron asked Guigui while pouting his lips.

Guigui broke into a smile and nodded her head.

When her hair is dry, they headed to bed. When they are on the bed, Aaron hugged her by her waist and pulled her towards him. Guigui turned over and buried her head in Aaron’s chest.

Aaron whispered to Guigui’s ears, “Baby, I’m sorry for the things I had done to hurt you.”

Guigui looked up and replied, “Forget it. I’ve forgiven you right?”

“I’m sorry.” Aaron said again.

“Alright, I accept you apology. Stop apologizing ok?” Guigui replied and kiss Aaron on his lips.

The kiss slowly turns to something more than a kiss. Clothes are threw everywhere. Guigui wakes up in the arms of her boyfriend. She removed his arms but the movement wakes him up.

“Baby, did I wake you up?” Guigui asked her boyfriend innocently.

“No. I woke up naturally.” Aaron replied her with a smile on his face.

“Baby, why don’t we go shopping later?” Guigui turned to asked Aaron while she is busy putting on her clothes.

“Sure. Why not.” Aaron replied immediately as he continues lazing on the bed.

When Guigui is washing up in the bathroom, she receives a message from Meimei. Aaron read the message on behalf.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: MeiMei
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 10.42AM

Gui, Da Ya had broken up with Ao Quan and she is dead drunk now. Hurry down to my house now.

“Baby, Meimei message you to say that Da Ya had broken up with Ao Quan. She also asked you to hurry down to her house now.” Aaron shouted to Guigui who is now putting on her make-up.

“Hold on.” Guigui replied while putting on her fake lashes.

When she has finished putting her make-up, she hurried to her boyfriend’s side to reply the message.

“Baby, I don’t think we can go shopping today.” Guigui said apologetically.

“It’s okay. I don’t blame you. I can go find Jiro later too.” Aaron tried to sound like he is fine so that his girlfriend won’t feel guilty.

“Really?” Guigui asked again.

“Yes.” Aaron replied her and gave her a peck on her lips.

While Aaron is changing in the toilet, Guigui quickly reply meimei’s message.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: MeiMei
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 10.42AM

Gui, Da Ya had broken up with Ao Quan and she is dead drunk now. Hurry down to my house now.

(Reply)

To: MeiMei

Alright. I’m coming now. :D

(Send)

Aaron ferry Guigui over to Meimei’s house before heading to Jiro’s house. Before Guigui’s alight, she gave Aaron a kiss on the cheeks and bid him goodbye before running towards the lift lobby.