Chapter 25

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 23: Business Trips

Chapter 23: Business Trips

[Recap of Chapter 22]

“Glad that you two are fine again.” Wangzi said as he smile at the both of them.

“When are you coming back again?” Guigui asked in concern.

“Two months later, I guess.” Wangzi replied before the airport staff announces the flight to America.

“Goodbye and take care.” Aaron and Guigui bid goodbye to Wangzi.

“Same to you.” Wangzi replied.

Aaron walked over and carried Lucas, “Say goodbye to your god-father”.

“Bye.” Lucas said before he buried his face into his father’s shoulder and cry.

[End of recap]

Guigui, Aaron and Lucas went to shop before heading home. As usual, Aaron pampers Lucas with toys. They had dinner before heading home. When they reached home, Lucas is already tired, Guigui then wash him up before putting him to sleep. She then went back to her room to remove the makeup and accessories.

“Baby, I’ll be going to Japan for a business trip the day after tomorrow.” Aaron informed Guigui who is in a shock now.

“What?! So soon?” Guigui gasped something which she seldom did.

“Baby, why are you so shocked?” Aaron gave out a soft laugh.

“Nothing, Dear, I need to talk to you.” Guigui said in a serious tone.

“Hold on, I need to answer a call.” Aaron signaled Guigui to wait for a while.

“I’m pregnant again.” Guigui murmured to herself.

“Baby, I need to go out a while. I won’t be home soon.” Aaron said to Guigui giving her a goodbye kiss before rushing out of the house.

[At Snow Club]

“Why are you looking for me?” Aaron asked Coco.

“I miss you.” Coco said seductively to Aaron.

“Hey hey, we are only a one night stand.” Aaron said to Coco as he pushes her away.

“Aaron, I really love you a lot. I’m willing to be your substitute. Really.” Coco pleaded Aaron with her puppy eyes.

“Well, I’ll be going to a business trip tomorrow, follow me then.” Aaron replied to Coco as Coco immediately threw her arms around Aaron’s neck.

“One o’clock, he’s not back yet, two o’clock, still he’s not back yet.” Guigui mumbled as she rolled on the bed catching some sleep, but to no avail.

Aaron came back and slowly he creeps into the room afraid that he will wake Guigui up. He took his luggage out and he walk into the walk-in wardrobe to pack his clothes. Guigui turned around and saw that Aaron is in the walk-in wardrobe, she walk behind him and gave him a hug. Aaron was stunned but he turned around and sees that Guigui has not sleep.

“Why aren’t you sleeping, my dear baby.” Aaron asked as they walk hand in hand to the bed.

“I miss you; I miss you so hard that I can’t sleep.” Guigui said as her face shows how unwilling she is to let Aaron go overseas.

“Silly girl, it’s not as though I will be over for a year. I’m just going for 3 days.” Aaron replied with a chuckle as he sees how much Guigui love him.

“Can you for the sake of me, please don’t go?” Guigui requested Aaron.

Aaron stood up and asked, “You still hasn’t trust me 100% right?”

“No, I don’t mean it. I trust you. Really.” Guigui quickly explains herself.

“Then why are you forbidding me to go?” Aaron’s tone turned serious

“Nevermind, you go ahead. I won’t stop you.” Guigui replied as she heads to the bed to sleep.

“Tell me the reason; tell me why you don’t want me to go?” Aaron kept on pressing Guigui to tell him the reason.

“I’M PREGNANT! I WANT YOU TO ACCOMPANY ME TO THE GYNAE! IS THIS REASON ENOUGH TO PLEASE YOU?” Guigui shouted as she breaks down.

“What?! Why are you telling me only now?” Aaron walked over trying to comfort Guigui.

“How do you want me to tell you, we just made up not long, we didn’t even have a nice chat.” Guigui replied in between sobs.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being such a lousy boyfriend.” Aaron tried his best to comfort her.

“I just want you to be by my side. But, after I think about it again, I think the business trip is important, just go ahead.” Guigui answered after wiping her tears off.

“You really want me to go?” Aaron asked again.

“Really, but be sure to be back by Saturday, cause, I will be seeing the gynae on Saturday.” Guigui replied with a smile.

“I promise you.” Aaron replied as he gave Guigui on kiss on the lips.

[The next morning]

Aaron left the house early and head to the airport. At the airport, Coco was dressed seductively. Aaron decided to do a clean break with Coco, he don’t want his children to have no father once they are born again.

“Coco, you know what, I think we should break up.” Aaron suggested to Coco.

“What do you mean, you are ditching me?” Coco asked Aaron

“Yes. I’m getting married.” Aaron replied as he leaves Coco alone while proceeding to the gate.

“I’ll make sure you will not get to marry.” Coco curses under her breath.

[One month later]

Aaron left Lucas with Jiro and Selina as he wanted some quiet time with Guigui. By now, Guigui’s stomach is slightly bulging out. Aaron drove Guigui to a restaurant where he had booked it all to himself.

“Why isn’t there anybody here?” Guigui asked curiously.

“I booked the whole restaurant.” Aaron answered immediately.

“What’s the big occasion?” Guigui asked as she looked around.

“You will know later.” Aaron answered.

Guigui could sense mystery from Aaron’s face; she relaxes herself and enjoy the dinner with Aaron. When the dinner is half way through, fireworks broke out and Aaron knee down to propose to Guigui.

“Will you marry me?” Aaron asked sincerely.

Guigui ponder for awhile before she eventually nodded her head, “YES!”

Aaron stood up and carries Guigui turning her around; he put her down and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

“Be careful of the baby.” Guigui informed Aaron who is beaming with delight.

“Opps, I nearly forgot.” Aaron replied sheepishly.