Chapter 3

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

SORRY!

Chapter 3: SORRY!

[Recap of Chapter 2]

“I saw only the back view of one of the girls. She resembles one of the girls in your class.” Wangzi said to Aaron.

“Anna, you got to pay for what you did.” Aaron murmured to himself

“Who’s Anna?” Wangzi asked Aaron who is starting to clench his fist now

“Help me to take care of Gui, I need to head back to school now.” Aaron informed Wangzi who is confused but he knew that he is getting revenge now.

Wangzi gave a call to Ao Quan to tell them that Guigui is in the hospital and to keep an eye on Aaron. Ao Quan rushed to tell the ‘sisters’ the bad news. Xiao Yu and Mao Di saw Aaron walking into class 2-3, they gave a call to Ao Quan.

[End of recap]

“Ao Quan, Mao Di and I saw Aaron walking furiously into class 2-3.” Xiao Yu screamed hysterically into the phone.

“XIAO YU! You don’t need to scream into my ears right. Now, rush into class 2-3 as soon as possible.” Ao Quan instructed Xiao Yu.

“Roger that.” Xiao Yu replied him and he hang the phone.

“So?” Mao Di asked Xiao Yu while scratching his head.

“Get into Class 2-3 as soon as possible.” Xiao Yu replied and they both ran into class 2-3.

(In class 2-3)

“Anna, why did you do this to her?!” Aaron shouted at Anna.

“Who? What? When?” Anna asked acting as if she doesn’t know what happen.

Aaron can see the guilty look on Beatrice and Candice face and he knows that they know what had happen. He slowly walked over to Beatrice.

“Tell me what happen.” Aaron demanded Beatrice.

“I – I don’t know.” Beatrice replied acting calm.

“Since you don’t know what had happen, I shall hand this matter to the police.” Aaron said to the class.

“Police.” The class is filled with chattering noise.

“Yes. The police as it had cost the lives of one people.” Aaron tried to scare the girls.

“AARON!” Xiao Yu screamed from the door while panting heavily.

“Xiao Yu? Why are you here?” Aaron asked Xiao Yu.

“Let’s go.” Mao Di went over to pull Aaron out of the class.

“Where are you bringing me to?” Aaron said to Mao Di.

“To the Hospital. We have taken the days off from school.” Xiao Yu helped to replied.

(In the hospital’s ward)

“Gui, stop crying.” Da Ya comforted Guigui who is crying under the blanket.

“Gui. Aaron is coming already.” Wangzi said to Guigui.

Guigui pushed the blanket away and hugged Wangzi. She cries her lungs out on Wangzi’s shoulder.

“Thanks.” Guigui whispered to Wangzi while crying.

“Baby. I’m here.” Aaron said to Guigui who is crying on Wangzi’s shoulder.

Guigui released herself from Wangzi’s hug and looked at Aaron.

“Let’s go to the canteen and grab some food.” Wangzi hinted the group to leave the couple alone.

“I’m sorry. I lose our baby. I’m sorry.” Guigui chided herself

“It’s ok. I don’t blame you, maybe it’s isn’t our fate yet.” Aaron hugged her from behind.

“Really? You don’t blame me?” Guigui turned and asked Aaron.

“Yes. You are forever my silly baby girl.” Aaron smiled and said to Guigui.

Aaron slowly kisses her lips passionately. Anna was standing at the door and when she saw the scene, she was fuming with anger. Aaron releases the kiss and hug Guigui.

“I intend to apologize to you, but now I don’t feel like it.” Anna said to herself before making her way to the exit.

Wangzi peeked through the gap of the door and saw that they are fine together. On one hand, he is happy for them, but on the other hand, his heartache to see them together. He slowly walks to the canteen to join his buddies.

“Da Ya, what happen to Guigui?” Xiao Man asked Da Ya.

“I” before Da Ya can finish her sentence, Ao Quan interrupted.
“I heard that Guigui suffer a miscarriage.” Ao Quan finishes the sentence.

“Huh?!” The rest of the group gasped

“You mean she is pregnant?” Xiao Xun asked.

“Yes. I only know about it today.” Da Ya said.

“Xun, make sure that you be careful when you are pregnant alright?” Xiao Yu said to Xiao Xun causing them to giggle among them.

“Mei, make sure…..” Wei Yu imitates what Xiao Yu said to Meimei.

Meimei immediately slapped away his face and warned him, “Don’t you dare.”

“Alright! I give up. Yes, I am now dating with Xiao Yu.” Xiao Xun surrenders and raise their hands up to the group.

The group cheered and clapped their hands before they decide to make their way up to Guigui’s ward. On the way up, Maodi sees his brother not talking much and he knows how he feel.

Maodi pat his brother’s back and said, “Bro, cheer up.”

“I’m fine.” Wangzi said coldly to Maodi before he finally took a deep breath and flashed his usual smile upon reaching the ward.