Chapter 15

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Astonished

Chapter 15: Astonished

[Recap of Chapter 14]

The guard searches for Lucas while Aaron advised Guigui to take a rest at his house first. Guigui starts to cry uncontrollably.

“I can’t lose Lucas.” Guigui said repeatly.

“Relax.” Aaron tried to comfort Guigui.

“How can you ask me to relax? I’ve lost my son.” Guigui shouted at Aaron.

“Hey, I’m not the one who makes you lose your son.” Aaron rebutted.

“Lucas is also your son. He is also your son!” Guigui shouted before awkwardness feels the room.

[End of recap]

Aaron stoned for a while before he came back to his sense and said, “What? You say that again?”

“Lucas is our son. Our son.” Guigui replied in between sobs. She has not intended to tell him about it.

“Stop crying. I will find back our son.” Aaron comforted Guigui.

“Do you believe in telepathy minds?” Guigui asked looking straight into Aaron eyes.

“Yes.” Guigui replied while holding back her tears.

“I know where he is, come follow me.” Aaron said before pulling Guigui to the place.

“Aaron, where are you bringing me too?” Guigui kept on saying to Aaron.

“We’ve reached.” Aaron said while panting.

“LUCAS!” Guigui called out before running towards lucas.

Lucas was squatting down on the floor crying. Upon seeing Guigui, he immediately clings on to her. Guigui immediately bring him to the doctor as he was out for more than 2 hours.

“Mummy!” Lucas kept on repeating and crying at the same time.

They went back to Wangzi’s house and Guigui called their family doctor down to check on lucas.

“Aaron would you like any drink?” Guigui asked.

“Coffee will do.” Aaron replied while looking around the house.

“Here you go. Thanks for the help.” Guigui said as she broke into a wide smile.

“No problem. He’s my son too.” Aaron answered while sipping some coffee.

Wangzi called Guigui after hearing news that their son has gone missing. He video called Guigui while on the plane.

“Dear, are you ok?” Wangzi asked concernly.

“I’m fine. Are you reaching soon?” Guigui asked her boyfriend.

“Yes. Around another 6 hours.” Wangzi replied.

“Dar Dar, we must thank Aaron. He helped us to look for Lucas.” Guigui said with the smile still hanging on her face.

“Dear, how is Lucas now?” Wangzi asked with a worried face.

“He’s fine and is now sleeping.” Guigui answered calmly.

“Oh. That’s good. I shan’t talk to you now. Bye dear.” Wangzi said breaking into a big smile and heaving a sigh of relief.

“Bye Darling.” Guigui replied and giving him a kiss with her one of her hands on and putting the hand that she kissed at the camera.

“Aren’t you too married?” Aaron asked curiously.

“Nope. I don’t want to be tied down to marriage.” Guigui replied matter of factly.

“I guess I have to go.” Aaron said before he made his way out.

After Aaron left the house, Guigui sobbed quietly by herself. He didn’t want Aaron to know that Lucas is his child. She recalled 4 years back.

[Recollection 4 years ago]

“Gui, are you alright, you are vomiting and you are so pale.” Wangzi asked Guigui.

“Darling, can you please send me to hospital?” Guigui asked her boyfriend.

“Ok.” Wangzi replied and immediately drive her to the hospital.

[The next fateful day]

“Congratulation madam, you are 2 months pregnant.” The doctor announced the good news.

“Are you sure?” Guigui questioned the doctor.

“Yes. All the checks indicated that you are pregnant.” The doctor answered accordingly.

[At home]

“So dear, what did the doctor say?” Wangzi asked after returning from work at his dad’s office.

“T – The doctor said that I – I’m pregnant.” Guigui said looking down.

“Dear, it should be a joyous affair, why are you so scared?” Wangzi asked her girlfriend.

“Darling, you know that the child is not yours but why are you so calm?” Guigui questioned Wangzi.

“So what it is not mine, so long that you are happy I’m also happy.” Wangzi replied cheerfully.

Guigui looked at Wangzi and Wangzi initiate the kiss. They had a long and heavy kiss before a phone call interrupted them both.

[9 months later]

“Darling, I think I’m giving birth soon.” Guigui shouted painfully while her water bag burst.

“Hang in there, the baby is coming out soon.” Wangzi comforted her girlfriend while in the operation room.

“Darling. The pain is killing me.” Guigui shouted before giving the last push.

“Dear, the baby is born. It’s a boy.” Wangzi exclaimed happily.

[In the ward]

“Darling, I want to see the baby can you push him in?” Guigui asked Wangzi who is peeling apple for her.

“Sure.” Wangzi went to the baby’s room and pushed their baby in.

“What do you want to name him?” Guigui asked Wangzi for opinion.

“It’s up to you.” Wangzi replied their baby’s hair.

“We shall call him Lucas. Can I request him to follow my surname?” Guigui asked Wangzi.

“Ok.” Wangzi said calmly.

“Lucas Wu Xiao Hao.” Guigui said happily and his hair.

[End of recollection]

Guigui slowly walked up to Lucas room and sleep beside him. She was awoken by a kiss on her forehead. She looked up and sees her caring boyfriend looking at her. She wake up quietly and walked with Wangzi hand in hand to the living room.

“You are early.” Guigui said tiredly

“Dear, you look tired.” Wangzi said while her hair.

“MUMMY!” Lucas cried out loudly from his room.

Guigui and Wangzi hurried up to see Lucas curl up under the blanket. Wangzi coax Lucas to stop crying. Upon seeing Wangzi, Lucas immediately stops crying and threw his arms over Wangzi. He clings onto Wangzi tightly.