Chapter 9

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Aaron’s Anna

Chapter 9: Aaron’s Anna

[Recap of Chapter 8]

While Aaron is changing in the toilet, Guigui quickly reply meimei’s message.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: MeiMei
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 10.42AM

Gui, Da Ya had broken up with Ao Quan and she is dead drunk now. Hurry down to my house now.

(Reply)

To: MeiMei

Alright. I’m coming now. :D

(Send)

Aaron ferry Guigui over to Meimei’s house before heading to Jiro’s house. Before Guigui’s alight, she gave Aaron a kiss on the cheeks and bid him goodbye before running towards the lift lobby.

[End of recap]

[Over at Meimei’s house]

“Gui, finally you have come.” Meimei said to guigui while removing her makeup.

“What happen?” Guigui asked confusingly.

“She asked me out to Pipe’s Bar for a drink. I thought it was a mere drinking but it turns out that she drank till she was drunk.” Meimei shouted from her bathroom.

“Wait, I shall call Wangzi to ask him if he has any ideas about what happen to Da Ya and Ao Quan.” Guigui said while scrolling down her list of phone numbers.

[Over at Jiro’s house]

“What took you here, my buddy?” Jiro exclaimed with the toothbrush in his mouth.

“Hi Jiro, sorry to disturb you today.” Aaron greeted in a not very energetic manner.

“Not spending time with your girlfriend?” Jiro teased Aaron who is slumped on the sofa looking through magazine.

“She’s over at her sister’s house. One of their sisters just broken up with her boyfriend.” Aaron answered calmly.

“Oh, so now, I’m the substitute is it?” Jiro asked acting stern at Aaron.

“Whatever you say.” Aaron replied tiredly after a night’s of ‘workout’.

“Do you know that Anna is now a strip dancer at one of the clubs?” Jiro asked Aaron who now have stopped reading the magazine.

“What?! Are you sure?” Aaron questioned Jiro again to confirm.

“I heard that she is working at Plastic Mannequin.” Jiro answered Aaron after joining him at the sofa watching “The X – Family”.

“Oh. Anyway, she caused Gui and me to break up.” Aaron complained to Jiro.

“Serious? Gui and you did break up?” Jiro turned and asked the question as he didn’t even realize it.

“Let’s drop the topic and talk about other things.” Aaron suggested, but in his heart, he will surely go down and find Anna to understand the whole situation.

“Alright.” Jiro replied as he was too engrossed in the show now.

[Over at Meimei’s house]

“Wangzi.” Guigui called out from her phone.

“What happen to Ao Quan and Da Ya?” Guigui asked.

“Oh, I can’t talk about this now. Meet you at Plastic Mannequin tonight? I come and pick you up?” Wangzi suggested.

“Ok. I’m at meimei’s house. You come and pick me up.” Guigui replied.

“See you tonight.” Wangzi said before hanging the phone.

Right after Guigui ends the call, she receives a message from Aaron.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Baby Aaron
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 01:23PM

Baby, I guess you have to go home yourself today. I going out with Jiro, Calvin and newlyweds Wu Zun and Ella.

(Reply)

To: Baby Aaron

It’s alright. I’m also going out today.

(Send)

After a short while, Aaron receives the replied message from Guigui.

-------- 1 new message received -----------
(Open)
From: Dear Baby
Date: 18 July 2009
Time: 01:23PM

It’s alright. I’m also going out today.

(Reply)

To: Dear Baby

Ok. Sorry.

(Send)