Chapter 27

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 25: Mystery Guy

Chapter 25: Mystery Guy

[Recap of Chapter 24]

Guigui ran over and gave him a hug, “Where did you go yesterday? I miss you a lot.”

Aaron gave her a kiss on the lip and replied, “I stayed over at the office yesterday.”

“I was so worried about you. Why didn’t you give me a call?” Guigui asked before embracing him again.

“I was afraid that I will wake you and the baby up.” Aaron answered while her stomach.

“Silly boy, next time remember to give me a call ok?” Guigui asked again while listening to his heartbeat.

“Alright, my silly baby.” Aaron replied before he excuses himself to the kitchen.

“Dear, I’ll be going out with Selina later. Do you want to join us?” Guigui asked as she strolled slowly to the kitchen.

“I don’t think so, I needed some rest.” Aaron replied and gave Guigui a peck on the forehead.

“Alright, you better get some rest.” Guigui said as she his head.

[End of recap]

[3 months later]

Guigui successfully gave birth to a baby girl named Vickie. She had decided to hold their wedding the next month, after Vickie’s first month birthday, Aaron and Lucas are very looking forward to the new addition. Lucas is constantly pestering Aaron to bring back his little sister so that he can play with her. When Lucas is sound asleep in the room, Aaron sneak quietly to the hospital to visit Guigui who is resting.

“How are you, baby?” Aaron whispered quietly into Guigui’s ear.

“I’m fine. Do you want to see Vickie; I’ll ask the nurse to bring her in.” Guigui asked Aaron.

“Sure.” Aaron replied.

The nurse then wheeled Vickie into the room and Aaron and Guigui started to discuss how their daughter will look next time and what kind of features has she inherited from. After half an hour, Vickie started crying indicating that she is hungry. The nurse then passed the bottle of milk to the mother, Guigui handed the milk to Aaron asking him to feed Vickie. It was the first time he is feeding a baby. There is a bit of nervous in him. But after a few tries, he became hands on.

[1 week later]

“Lucas, mummy’s home.” Guigui shouted upon reaching home.

“MUMMY!” Lucas shouted and ran immediately towards his mother.

“Lucas, are you good at home?” Guigui asked when she carries him up.

“Yes. Mummy, can I see my little sister?” Lucas asked again.

“Sure.” Guigui replied with a smile.

“Lucas, this is your little sister, Vickie.” Aaron said as he carries the sleeping Vickie.

Aaron then passed the baby to the maid and the maid brought Lucas and Vickie up to the room. While Guigui and Aaron started to plan for their wedding, they took wedding shots and tried wedding dress. But Guigui thinks that she has grew fatter hence, she decided to start a strict diet to slim down before her wedding day. Not long later, Selina also gave birth to a baby boy, Guigui and Aaron went to visit her.

“Hey dude, how’s your wedding going on?” Jiro asked Aaron.

“Still preparing, hopefully by one month’s time everything will be completed.” Aaron answered happily.

“Sel, how are you?” Guigui asked in concern.

“I’m fine, but the whole procedure is so painful.” Selina answered with a laugh.

The nurse then wheeled Selina’s baby to the room, everyone was starting to discuss whose feature have the baby inherited. Most of them thinks that, the baby have inherited Jiro’s mouth and Selina’s eyes. Now, the couples in the room started to think of having a baby.

“Ella honey, when will you give birth to a baby?” Wu Zun asked Ella.

“When I’m free, now I have a whole loads of project awaiting me.” Ella replied immediately rejecting Wu Zun’s offer to have a baby.

“What about you, my love?” Calvin asked Hebe.

“I’m about to tell you the news.” Hebe replied shyly.

“What news?” The group started asking.

“I… I’m pregnant.” Hebe answered softly.

“I’m going to be a daddy?” Calvin was shocked but quickly jumped around and telling the people in the room about the news.

Everyone started to congratulate Calvin and Hebe, not only that, Xiao Yu also announced the news that Xiaoxun is also pregnant. Everyone decided to hold a party after Selina is discharged from the hospital.

[2 weeks later]

The group decided to hold a party at Aaron’s house, Jiro and Selina brought their newborn along, and he is named, Jared. The children are brought to a room where they are allowed to play, while the adult started to celebrate by organizing a barbeque and drinking wines. The men are to barbeque while the ladies are to sit back and enjoy. When there is enough food, the groups then lay the food and invite the ladies.

“Dear, you should not be drinking this; it is not good for the baby.” He said to her.

“But, I want to drink it. I want to drink.” She answered and started to throw tantrum.

“NO!” He replied sternly to her.

“What happen you two?” Guigui asked Xiao Yu.

“She wants to drink the wine, but now that she is pregnant, she shouldn’t drink it.” Xiao Yu replied

“Xun, really, wine is not too good for the baby. Be good alright?” Guigui tried to pacify Xiaoxun.

“Alright.” Xiaoxun replied softly

“Alright, the problem is settled now, Xiao Yu don’t be angry already, okay?” Guigui asked Xiao Yu.

“Alright.” Xiao Yu replied.

Aaron then announced to everyone that, “Gui and I will be getting married next week.”

They started partying till the wee morning, as Xiaoxun and Hebe are pregnant; they retreated to one of the guest room to rest. Guigui too decided to rest and they went back to the room. The guys started drinking and talking. But at around 3am, the doorbell rang, Aaron then head down to open the door.

“Hello.” He said to Aaron.

“You’re back. Come let’s go up, they are partying on the top.” Aaron said to him and he brought him up to group.

Everyone was astonished as he had changed a lot. They stood up and gave him a hug. It’s a long time they had seen each other.

“How are you?” Xiao Yu asked him.

“Fine, now I’m working in my dad’s office.” He replied with a smile.

“Why didn’t you give us a call?” Ao Quan asked him.

“Are you attached?” Calvin asked him too.

“What have you been doing this few months?” Jiro asked him.

“Hey, hold on, you are bombarding me with questions, how am I going to answer?” He answered with a laugh.

The guys then catch up with each other till morning before waking up their wives, girlfriends and children. Guigui woke up and was shocked to see sitting at the sofa, she walked towards him and gave him a surprise.