Chapter 13

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Leaving

Chapter 13: Leaving

[Recap of Chapter 12]

“The doctor said that the cause is very rare.” Jiro answered worrily.

“I think the reason is lovesick.” Wu Zun stunned the duo with the answer.

“How you know?” Jiro asked again.

“Before I married Ella, we are forced to break up by my parents. At that period of time, my heart too was like Aaron, I had frequent heart ache that could kill me. I heard from Selina too that Ella had frequent heart ache just like what Guigui is experiencing now. This went on for a few months before Ella and I reunited and the heart ache is gone.” Wu Zun explained.

“Calvin, hurry get Guigui here.” Jiro kept pestering Calvin to get Guigui here.

“I – I don’t think it’s possible.” Calvin answered awkwardly.

“Why?” Wu Zun asked confusingly.

“Because, she is now attached to Wangzi.” Calvin answered while peeking at Aaron.

“Wish her good luck for me.” Aaron said before excusing himself by saying he wants to rest now.

[End of recap]

[Aaron’s POV]

I’m really glad that she has walk out of this romance. She has finally found someone who loves her. I’m such a bad guy. I hurt her again and again. But in my heart, I will never forget this girl who I love dearly forever. She will forever be etched in my heart. Guigui. I love you forever.

[End of Aaron’s POV]

The sun shone brightly through the window. Guigui was awoken by the glare of the sun rays. She turned around to see Wangzi dozing off on the chair. She looks at his feature, his eyes, his nose, his mouth. It somehow reminds her of Aaron. The electrifying eyes of his resemble Aaron. She was looking at Wangzi in a daze until Wangzi wakes up suddenly.

“You are awake?” Wangzi asked while stretching his muscles.

“Yes. You must be aching right now.” Guigui asked concernly.

“Not really, seeing the cute dear girlfriend of mine is like drinking energy drink. I’m full of energy now. Dear, do you want to go to America with me?” Wangzi replied cheekily.

“America? Let me think about it. I want to go home; can you ask the doctor to discharge me?” Guigui asked pouting her lips.

“Ok. I’ll ask the doctor to see if you are fit to be discharged.” Wangzi replied while pinching Guigui’s nose.

Guigui wanted to take a walk when she peeks in one of the room to see that it was Aaron. She froze in her steps. One part of her tells her to go in, but another part of her tells her to ignore. Finally, she chose to go in the room.

“Hello. Am I disturbing you?” Guigui called out softly.

“Hi. Not really. Take a seat.” Aaron greeted and asked her to take a seat.

“Why are you here?” Guigui asked looking at the face that she missed dearly.

“My heart ache badly yesterday.” Aaron replied while putting on his spectacles.

“Such a coincidence. Me too.” Guigui replied cheerfully.

Aaron starts to smile slowly, “Really?”

Guigui smile widely and said, “It’s a long time since I last saw you smile. The more you smile, the more cheerful you will be.”

“Gui. Actually, I…” Before Aaron could finish his sentence, Guigui received a call from Wangzi.

“Hello. Dar Dar. I’m in Aaron’s room. It’s just a few rooms down the corridor.” Guigui replied sweetly over the phone.

“Yes? Actually, you?” Guigui asked hoping Aaron would clear the misunderstanding between them.

“Oh, actually, I think that Wangzi and you make a cute couple.” Aaron replied calmly. But he knows that in his heart it is not this sentence he wanted to say.

“Oh. Thanks for your compliment. I will tell him later.” Guigui answered too sounding calm.

Suddenly, there is an awkward silence between them. It felt that both of them are becoming strangers. Suddenly, Guigui and Aaron wanted to say something.

“You first.” Aaron said to Guigui.

“I will be going to America with Wangzi by end of this month.” Guigui said very calmly to Aaron.

“Oh. Congrats.” Aaron sound even calmer that Guigui.

“Dear. So you are here.” Wangzi shouted out.

“Dar Dar, so can I go home now?” Guigui asked while giving her boyfriend a hug.

“Yes you may. Go pack your things now.” Wangzi answered after giving her a kiss on the lips.

“Bye Aaron.” Wangzi and Guigui said before making their way out together.

After Guigui left, Jiro came and fetched his buddy.

“Hey dude, are you alright?” Jiro asked throwing his bag on the sofa.

“I’m fine. Guigui came just now.” Aaron replied impatiently.

“Oh. So what did you guys talk about?” Jiro asked trying to see if they are going to reconcile soon.

“Nothing much. Anyway, she is leaving for America with Wangzi end of this month.” Aaron replied calmly not wanting to get too emotional.

“Oh. Ok. Are you ready to go?” Jiro asked while helping his buddy to pack his stuff.

“Sure. After I changed.” Aaron said while heading to the toilet.

[In Wangzi’s car]

“Dar Dar, about the America thing. I’ve a decision.” Guigui said very strictly.

“What’s your decision?” Wangzi asked impatiently.

“I’m going with you.” Guigui replied before breaking into a smile.

“Really?” Wangzi asked happily.

“Yes.” Guigui replied looking at how silly he could get.

Time passed very fast, it was time for Guigui and Wangzi to fly to America. Everyone was present. Everyone except for Aaron. Aaron wanted Guigui to stay and come back to him. He wanted it. But he is afraid that he will hurt her again. By the time he had made up his mind and rushing down to the airport. Guigui and Wangzi had entered the gates already. Jiro gave a pat on his buddy’s shoulder.

“You came at the wrong time. They have left.” Jiro said before leaving with Selina.

“Why are you so late? Guigui is waiting for you.” Da Ya exclaimed before Ao Quan pulled her to stop her from continuing. (*A/N Ao Quan and Da Ya had gotten back together.*)

“Aaron. Do you know that Guigui delay the time to see if you will come and stop her.” Xiao Xun said sounding agitated. Xiao Yu has to calm her down in case she will go overboard.

“Aaron. Hopefully this will knock some senses into you.” Hebe said shaking her head and head towards Calvin.

“Dude. Don’t be sad. Maybe you are not fated.” Wu Zun tried to comfort his buddy.

Aaron was still panting heavily. He looked through the gates before he heads home. He had no appetite at all. Without Guigui, he has lost part of his energy. He went back to his study room and look at the apology video he had made. He was so silly to let her go again. He stayed up the whole night hoping Guigui will come online. Instead, Anna came online. She was elated that Aaron was online.

“Anna. Shall we start it over again?” Aaron asked trying to forget Guigui.

“Sure.” Anna was overjoyed to get this question. She was waiting for Aaron to pop this question.