Chapter 5

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Hurt

Chapter 5: Hurt

[Recap of Chapter 4]

Guigui kept calling Wangzi’s phone but the phone is left unanswered. She eventually called his house. The maid informed Guigui that Wangzi has fallen sick.

“WANGZI! WHY AREN’T YOU HERE TODAY!” Guigui shouted into the phone.

“Miss. Sorry. I’m not master. Master is sick. May I know who are you?” The maid asked.

Upon knowing that it isn’t Wangzi, Guigui immediately changed her tone, “I’m Guigui. I’m sorry for shouting at you. He is sick? What happen?”

“Miss Guigui. Master is down with high fever. I’ll ask him to call you once he is awake.” The maid said to Guigui.

“Ok. Thank you.” Guigui thanked the maid before hanging the phone.

[End of recap]

Guigui decided to visit Wangzi for awhile. She is changing in the changing room when the doorbell rang. The maids answer the door.

“Miss, someone is looking for you.” The maid shouted to Guigui who is on the second floor.

“Coming.” Guigui shouted down.

She walked down and she stood froze for a moment. She regained her senses a while later and asked, “Why are you here?”

“I came to apologize to you. Sorry, and…” The girl said to Guigui.

“Thanks and no thanks.” Guigui said to the girl coldly.

“Thanks and no thanks?” The girl was a little confused.

“Thanks for your apologies, even though you killed my baby. No thanks, if you have anything else you want to say.” Guigui explained to the girl while folding her arms.

“I’ve got nothing to say to you. I only want to show you something.” The girl said to Guigui while retrieving her phone from the bag.

“What’s that you want to show me?” Guigui asked in an impatient manner.

“Take a look at these pictures.” The girl said to Guigui.

She handed the phone over to Guigui. The pictures show Aaron and the girl kissing and caressing her thigh. The girl could see the pain in her heart as tears are flowing down her eye. She returned the phone over and said calmly, “Anna, you have achieved your aim.”

The girl was stunned at how she knows her name. Anna walked over to the door and she left the house upon achieving her aim. Guigui wipe off her tears and she proceeds to the study room. The maid who usually caters to Guigui needs felt how hurt her mistress is. She boiled a cup of hot chocolate and brings it to the study room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.” Guigui shouted.

“Miss. Here’s a cup of hot chocolate to sooth your emotion now.” The maid said to Guigui.

“Thanks.” Guigui said politely to the maid.

Aaron arrives home to find the house extremely quiet today. He went to the study room to find his girlfriend asleep at the study table. He woke her up to see the puffiness of her eyes.

“Did you cry?” Aaron asked Guigui who is trying to cover her puffy eyes.

Guigui shook her head violently.

“Yes you did. What happen? Tell me.” Aaron is trying to coax Guigui to tell him.

Guigui continued shaking her head as she doesn’t want to quarrel with Aaron.

“Since you don’t want to tell me, I’ll ask the maids.” Aaron threatened Guigui.

Guigui could not take the pressing anymore, she asked Aaron, “Why did you lie to me?”

Aaron was puzzled at Guigui’s question, “What do you mean?”

“Answer me honestly.” Guigui demanded Aaron.

Aaron sensed that Guigui is sounding serious now; he tried to change the subject, “Let’s head down to Town?”

“If you are not going to answer it, fine with me.” Guigui said to Aaron. She proceed to their room, she picked the bags up that she had packed beforehand. Aaron thought that nothing is got to happen and heaved a sigh of relieve. But when she saw Guigui with the bags, he knew that something is happening.

“What are you trying to do now?” Aaron is getting a little frustrated now.

“Nothing. Moving back home.” Guigui replied with her back facing him.

“Breaking up with me for no reason?” Aaron said sarcastically.

“If you think so, it is your problem.” Guigui shouted at Aaron.

Aaron could sense the pain lingering in the eyes of hers.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” Aaron said. He ran over and hugged Guigui from the back.

Guigui pushed his arms off, she turned and shouted, “Anna! She showed me everything.”

Aaron slowly released and stood froze in a horror, “Anna! Everything!”

“Yes. Everything. One night stand, kissing. Enough! I hate you!” Guigui gave Aaron a tight slap and shouted. She turned and walked to the door.

Aaron quickly regained from his senses and gave chase. But Guigui has hired a cab. He walked back home. He head to the study room and plunge onto the armchair. His head facing the ceilings, he closes his eyes. His mind is filled with the happy moments he had with Guigui. He turned his head to look at the picture they took during their holiday to Japan months ago. Something caught his eye. The ring which he bought for her was lying on the top of the laptop. The ring which has both their names carves on it. He put the ring on a chain and wore it on his neck.

“I’m sorry.” Aaron murmured while looking holding the ring up.