Chapter 32

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 30: GUIWANG ending

Chapter 30: GUIWANG ending

[Recap of Chapter 27]

Wangzi gathered the courage and asked, “Come with me to the states.”

“Wang – Wangzi, what are you talking about?” Guigui was shocked by his sudden request.

“Nothing, think about it, I will wait for you at the airport three days later.” Wangzi said before he went off.

[The next day]

Guigui’s email is burst with Aaron seeking forgiveness. Her phone is also popping up with Aaron texting to say sorry.

Guigui is in a dilemma to carry on her relationship with Aaron or leave the country with Wangzi. Two days later, will she choose to carry on the wedding or start afresh with Wangzi?

[End of recap]

Wangzi sent Guigui a message, the night before the wedding.

From: Wangzi
To: Guigui
Date: 09/09/09 11:20pm

Gui, I’ll wait for you tomorrow at 10.30pm at gate 03.
---------------------------------

[The day of the wedding]

Everyone tried to contact Guigui an hour before the wedding starts, but Guigui off her phone to prevent anyone from calling her. She left for the airport after some serious consideration for 2 days. Wangzi was about to give up waiting when he heard a familiar sound calling him.

“Godfather! Godfather!” Lucas called out from afar.

Wangzi scanned through crowd and he saw something which he had always wanted. Guigui arrived with Vickie and Lucas at the airport.

“I thought you won’t wait for me.” Guigui said shyly.

“I was about to, but I knew that you will come.” Wangzi replied happily.

“You really was about to give up?” Guigui said sadly.

“Yes. But I didn’t.” Wangzi replied again.

They then walked towards the gate and fly to the states. Guigui did not contact her friends about leaving with Wangzi.

[On the plane]

“So, you are now my girlfriend?” Wangzi asked cheekily.

“No, I’m still considering.” Guigui teased Wangzi.

“Oh. Alright.” Wangzi answered sadly.

“What do you think?” Guigui saw that Wangzi is sad, so she asked him.

“I hope that you are my girlfriend.” Wangzi said without looking at Guigui.

Guigui locked her hands with Wangzi and said, “Is this answer enough?”

Wangzi smiled and said, “You really became my girlfriend? But do you do this because you wanted to thank me? If it is, then I don’t want it.” He then removed her hands quickly.

Guigui held back his hands and said truly, “I really love you a little, but now, I just broke off with Aaron, and I will still have feelings for him. I promise you that I will forget him.”

[1 year later]

After Guigui left quietly to the states, Aaron then buried himself with work trying to forget Guigui, but he knew he can’t. Meanwhile, Guigui is enjoying her life in the states with the two kids. Wangzi pamper her alot, never letting her do housework, took time to have lunch together with the kids. Very soon, it was Vickie’s one year old birthday, Guigui and Wangzi celebrated it together by bringing the kids to Japan to visit their grandparents.

[In Japan]

“Uncle, Auntie.” Wangzi greeted when the door open.

“Wangzi, it’s you.” Mrs Wu said looking shocked.

“Mum, dad.” Guigui jumped out from behind with the kids.

“Guigui.” Aaron called out from the background.

Guigui immediately held onto Wangzi’s hand tightly hinting to Aaron that she is attached.

“What are you here for?” Guigui asked coldly.

“I’m here on a business trip so I decided to give uncle and auntie a visit.” Aaron replied scanning Guigui from head to toe.

“Oh, how’s your business now?” Wangzi asked removing Guigui’s hand and putting his hand on her shoulder.

“Still the same.” Aaron replied noticing that Guigui’s ring is missing.

“Dear, I bring Lucas and Vickie to my parents first.” Guigui informed Wangzi.

“Dear?” Aaron asked in a confused state.

“We just got together a few months ago.” Wangzi replied with a smile.

“Congratulation.” Aaron replied forcing himself to smile.

“How are they?” Wangzi asked in concern.

“They are fine, but they missed Guigui a lot.” Aaron said.

“I’ll convince Guigui to go back Taiwan soon.” Wangzi assured Aaron.

“How’s the kids doing?” Aaron asked again.

“They are fine. Adapting well to the surrounding.” Wangzi assured Aaron again.

“Aaron, why don’t you stay for dinner tonight?” Guigui asked.

“Sure.” Aaron replied immediately.

After they had their dinner, Guigui bring out a cake and Aaron remembers that it is Vickie’s birthday. Aaron finally managed to celebrate Vickie’s birthday with Guigui. He decided that it was time to leave them alone as they seem to get along well with Wangzi.

“I won’t bother you anymore.” Aaron said to Guigui when he is about to leave.

“But, we can still be friends.” Guigui replied with a smile as she extend her hand out.

“Yes. Best friends.” Aaron replied with a laugh as they shook their hands together.

“I’ll send you Vickie’s and Lucas’s photographs and I’ll bring them back a few months a time so that you can see them.” Guigui said to Aaron.

“Yes, that’s my girl.” Wangzi replied from behind.

They both laughed and chatted with each other under the moon before Aaron finally have to leave as he will be attending a business conference tomorrow morning.

THE END