Chapter 1

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Baby blues

Chapter 1: Baby blues

“Baby, I’ll be home late tonight. You sleep early alright?” Aaron said to Guigui over the phone. She wanted so much to tell Aaron the good news, she felt dejected at first but still finish the conversation with a smile.

“Alright. I’ll shall have an early rest tonight. Goodnight Baby.” Guigui said to Aaron ending the phone call with a kiss.

Guigui her stomach and said to her baby, “Baby, daddy loves us a lot. Don’t be angry with him alright?”

She went to the clinic to see a doctor after having vomit quite a lot of times. The news came quite shocking to her but she regained her senses and headed home wanting to tell Aaron as soon as possible. She kept her pregnancy a secret only her personal chauffeur, Kurt knew about it.

Aaron returned home around 3am. He kept his movement as quiet as possible not wanting to wake his girlfriend up. He gave his girlfriend a peck on her cheek. Guigui slowly opened her eyes and saw her handsome and cute boyfriend have returned home. She gave him a hug and whisper into his ears.

“Baby, I’ve got something to tell you.” Guigui whispered into Aaron’s ears.

Aaron releases her from the hug, “What is it?”

“The doctor confirmed that I am going to be a mother soon.” Guigui said to Aaron while her stomach.

“O – Oh. I’m going to be a father too.” Aaron was quite happy, but once he knew that he will be losing his freedom too, he felt a little unhappy.

“I’ll help you to take the clothes down.” Guigui said to Aaron who is changing in the bathroom.

“Sure. Thanks, Baby.” Aaron shouted from the toilet.

Upon reaching the laundry room, Guigui spotted a lipstick mark on his shirt collar. She knew that he was out with girls the whole night. But still she kept it to herself. She walked back to the room and saw Aaron drying his hair.

“Let me help you.” Guigui said to Aaron because she loves to dry his hair for him.

“Sure.” Aaron passed the hairdryer to Guigui and lay on her stomach.

“Can you hear the baby’s kicking?” Guigui asked Aaron but her tears woke Aaron up.

Aaron turned around and settle Guigui down on the chair, he wipe the tears from her face and asked, “Why are you crying, my lovely baby girl?”
“Why did you lie to me?” Guigui asked Aaron.

“I – I” before Aaron can finish his sentence, Guigui interrupted again.

“I thought I can handle the situation alone. I thought I can, but it turned out that I can’t.” Guigui said to Aaron.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to. I really love the baby and you a lot.” Aaron replied Guigui, his heart ache to see Guigui crying and he knew that she is very hurt again.

Aaron hugged her to assure her. He comforted Guigui and whispered into her ears, “I love you.” Aaron released her from the hug and kisses her on the lips. He then lay her down on the bed. Guigui broke the kiss and said to Aaron, “I’m quite tired today. I need a rest now.”

Aaron’s sleep was disrupted a few times because Guigui had frequent trips to the toilet due to the morning sickness caused by the pregnancy. When he heard crying noise from the toilet, he hurried to the toilet to see Guigui weeping on the floor.

Aaron carried her to the bed and asked, “Baby, what happen? Why are you crying?”

“I – I hate having morning sickness. Sorry.” Guigui replied him.

Aaron hugged her and comforts her, “Baby, I’ll always be here for you.”

Guigui slowly released the hug and said to Aaron, “Really?”

“Really. Hurry to bed, there’s still school tomorrow.” Aaron said to Guigui.