Chapter 30

The Last Trust (GuiWang l GuiLun FanFic)

 

Chapter 28: Official ending

Chapter 28: Official ending

Guigui decided to leave the country quietly before the day of the wedding. She did not contact her friends or anybody, while her nanny is asleep, she brought Vickie and Lucas to the airport and board the last plane to Japan. When everyone thought that Guigui had married Aaron, but Aaron thought that Guigui had left with Wangzi. Wangzi too thought that Guigui had married Aaron. Nobody knows of their whereabouts, not even her close friends.

[Over at Japan]

“Lucas, from now on, you must be good and listen to mummy okay?” Guigui said to Lucas as they arrived at their grandparent’s house.

“Gui?” Mrs Wu is shocked when Guigui arrived in front of their house with 2 little children.

“Mummy.” Guigui called out immediately.

Mrs Wu immediately usher them in and ask her about this two children.

“Mum, Dad, they are your grandchildren.” Guigui said proudly.

“Grandma, Grandpa.” Lucas greeted them.

“What happened to Aaron and you? Aaron had called several times before you arrive.” Mr Wu asked in concern.

“Nothing, we broke up. Please do not tell them I’m here. Please.” Guigui begged her parents.

“Alright. What do you intend to do now?” Mr Wu asked his daughter.

“I’m intending to take over your business. It’s time you retire, daddy.” Guigui said delightedly to her parents.

“Good. I’m finally able to retire after towing for so many years.” Mr Wu sounded delighted.

[4 years later]

Guigui soon became the CEO of the company which is based in Japan, at aged 28, she is a successful businesswoman, who is able to juggle work and family well. Lucas started elementary school at the international school in Japan. She decided to call herself, Zann. Her parents are happy to look after their grandchildren.

“Zann, you got a meeting at Taiwan tomorrow, we will set off tonight. Is it alright?” Genie, her assistant said.

“Sure.” Guigui replied immediately.

[At Taiwan]

“Aaron, you got a meeting tomorrow with a Japan company. Her name is Zann.” Anna informed Aaron.

“Zann? Who’s that?” Aaron asked casually.

“Zann, a single mother of two, a reputable person in Japan.” Anna replied.

“Alright, anymore meeting after that?” Aaron asked Anna.

“No, but tomorrow’s meeting will also include, Mr Qiu from the states.” Anna replied.

“That’s all?” Aaron asked.

“Yes.” Anna answered.

After Guigui left, nobody got any idea where she is, Aaron still love her deeply, his main focus now, is to work on his career and look for Guigui and his two children.

[The next day]

Wangzi arrived first at Aaron’s company, followed by Aaron and lastly Guigui. As she has changed a lot, they could not recognize her at first. But the ring she wore along with the necklace on her neck betrayed her.

“Guigui. I’ve found you.” Aaron shouted out.

“Sorry, my name is Zann, and I’m here to talk about business.” Guigui said sternly to Aaron.

After the business is over, Guigui, Wangzi and Aaron asked their assistant out for a while.

“Gui.” Wangzi and Aaron called out at the same time.

“True, I’m Guigui.” Guigui said.

“How have you been?” Aaron asked.

“I’m fine. Lucas’s fine, he is studying at an international elementary school at Japan.” Guigui replied.

“Why didn’t you contact us for these four years?” Wangzi asked.

“I really don’t know how to face you people. I ran away to avoid you people.” Guigui replied sounding a little agitated.

Aaron then took the chance to bring Wangzi and Guigui to the party they are holding tonight. Everyone is shocked over the sudden appearance of Guigui.

“I’m sorry for disappearing for four year.” Guigui apologize to them.

They then break into laughter and said in unison, “It’s okay.”

They did lots of catching up with each other. Aaron and Wangzi did not ask Guigui to come back to them as they knew that it is impossible. Before Guigui fly back to Japan, she leave her address to her friends as well as Aaron and Wangzi. Not only that, she passed to Aaron and Wangzi an updated picture of her and the two kids.

“Come to Japan to see them if you are free. They missed you.” Guigui said to Aaron and Wangzi.

“Sure.” They said in unison.

“Aaron, can you please keep a lookout for any building on sale, I’m intending to move the business back here.” Guigui asked Aaron.

“Alright.” Aaron replied happily.

“I guess I got to go now. Take care.” Guigui said as she bid goodbye to Aaron and Wangzi.

THE END