Chapter 7

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 When your friends left, you continued working. Your shift ended at around 1pm. The girls went back to Tiffany’s place.

“Would you like to see your new room?” Tiffany asked, excited. Sunny’s face lit up.

“Yes, I’d love to.” Sunny smiled and followed Tiffany to her bedroom.

“I guess I’ll just wait right here.” Taeyeon said to no one and sat down on the couch.

 

“So? What do you think?” Tiffany spread her arms while standing in the middle of the room. “Taetae helped me set it up.”

“I love it!” Sunny looked around in awe. The bedroom matched her personality, there’s no doubt that Tiffany knows her better than anyone else. “Thank you so much, Tiff.” Sunny hugged Tiffany.

“Aww, you’re welcome Sunny Bunny.”

 

 

Hwasa told you to have a well deserved break. Moonbyul prepared you some coffee and gave you one of Wheein’s freshly baked pastries.

“This looks yummy, thank you Moonbyul.” You bowed your head with a big smile on your face.

“No problem.” She smiled back.

“Your friends look cool.” Solar said, sitting beside you.

“They are.” You smiled at her too.

“I know we just met you, but-” Solar got cut off by Moonbyul.

“And this is crazy.” Moonbyul grinned earning a pinch on her arm. “Ouch!”

“Was that blonde cutie your girlfriend?” Solar asked and you almost choked on your drink. She patted your back while giggling.

“I think that answers your question.” Moonbyul laughed handing you a napkin.

“Thanks and no, I just met her. Why would you ask that?” You cleaned your hand with the napkin, you got coffee all over it while coughing.

“I don’t know, you kept on looking at each other so I thought you were a thing.” You shook your head. “Oh well, too bad. You’d make a really cute couple.”

 

 

A few hours later...

“Fany, I’m going to pick up ____, I’ll bring her to the store with me and then we’ll come back.” Taeyeon yelled from the front door.

“Okay, be careful, I love you!” She heard Tiffany reply.

“Love you too!”

 

Taeyeon arrived at the café just as you were closing the door behind you.

“Hi Tae, what are you doing here?” You asked.

“I thought you’d get lost on your way back, so I’m here to pick you up.” You frowned and she grinned. “I’m kidding.” She ruffled your hair. “I have to buy a few things for lunch, want to come with me?” She asked as you fixed your hair.

“Sure.”

 

“So? How was your first day?” Taeyeon asked as she picked a basket to carry the groceries.

“It was good. I’m a little tired, though.” You yawned. She smiled, patting your back.

“Did you sleep last night?” She glanced at you.

“Just a few hours, I was nervous and it took me a long time to fall asleep.” She nodded. “I’m hungry too.” You grinned. She shook her head.

“Then let’s get everything quickly.”

 

 

A while later, you both arrived at Tiffany’s place.

“We’re back!” Taeyeon yelled and went straight to the kitchen. You followed her.

“Do y

Please log in to read the full chapter