Chapter 32

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunny entered the restaurant not knowing what to expect. She had only heard about the Jungs but never inquired to know more about them. All she knew was that they were friends with her parents and that they owned a fashion business.

The host guided her to the table where she was greeted by three familiar faces and two strangers. Her parents were sitting opposite a couple, who she figured were the Jungs, and a girl she knew from school.

She introduced herself politely to the couple, earning a chuckle from the girl. The girl’s mom scolded her making Sunny chuckled too, the girl glared at her playfully and stood up. They shared a hug.

“You know each other?” Sunny’s mom asked with a hint of happiness in her voice.

“Yes, Jessica and I went to the same class.” Sunny told her while she sat down in front of Jessica, the latter smiled at Sunny who couldn’t help but smile back.





You entered the house, surprising Tiffany who was on her way to the couch.

“You’re home early.” She smiled while sitting down.

“I missed the bus.” You told her and she frowned, confused. “Wendy drove me home.” You made your way to the hallway.

“When are you going to introduce her officially?” She asked and you chuckled.

“We’re not dating!” You yelled from your room.

“Neither are Taetae and I!” She yelled back and you both laughed.





During desserts, both Sunny’s parents and Jessica’s parents started talking about the future of both companies. They all shared the desire of joining companies and some ideas on how to move forward and grow together.

On the other end of the table, Sunny and Jessica were happily chatting about their time together in high school and how well they got along. They wondered about how far their friendship would have grown if Sunny wouldn’t have left.

Their parents called for their attention.

“We want to merge both companies once Sunny opens the new branch and gets it settled.” Sunny’s dad was the first to say.

“Since we all get along so well, and it seems that you both do too.” This time Jessica’s dad was the one speaking. “Once the Lee’s have it all grounded, we will announce the merge.”

“Along with your engagement and future marriage.” Sunny’s mom finished saying.

Sunny’s and Jessica’s eyes couldn’t get any wider. They both suspected something but never guessed it would be getting married to each other.

“You should get to know each other better before the merge.” Jessica’s mom to

Please log in to read the full chapter