Chapter 24

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A loud thud and the cold feeling of the floor on your back were more than enough to wake you up on Monday morning.

“Are you okay?” You heard Taeyeon trying to hide a laugh.

“I’m fine.” You replied in between a groan and a yawn.

You got up from the floor and snuggled to Taeyeon again on the couch. She was checking her phone. “What time is it?”

“It’s still early.” She rubbed your back. “It looks like you and Sunny need to talk.”

“About what?” You frowned, nuzzling her neck.

“No clue, Fany just said you both should talk, the sooner, the better.” She put away her phone. “Should I make pancakes?” She asked herself.

“Yes, you should.” You raised your head and faced her. She ruffled your hair.





Just like Taeyeon said, Sunny wanted to talk to you after classes. She waited for you by your class. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to wait in the car.

“Is everything okay?” You asked her as you both sat down on one of the hall’s benches.

“Not really…” Sunny sat by your side. “I went to dinner with my parents like I told you and…”





When Tiffany and Sunny arrived at the restaurant both their parents were there. Sunny tried her best to act surprised and succeeded.

The first thing her parents asked about was Hyomin and Sunny explained to them that they were no longer together.

“I have nothing against her but that’s great news, honey.” Her mom said as soon as Sunny told them. She was confused.

“On that note, your mom and I have been talking, and we think that you should be the next CEO of our company.” Her dad said proudly. “All we want you to do first is study business and focus on getting good grades. You’ll have plenty of time to date whoever you want when you’re in charge of the company.”

“But dad, I want to study photography.” Sunny complained, Tiffany held her hand under the table.

“It’s settled then.” He ignored her. “You’ll work hard to be the next boss. You can take all the pictures you want in your free time.”<

Please log in to read the full chapter