Chapter 2

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Time skip ^^

 

It was summer. Classes ended a week ago and now you were spending time with your best friend.

“Why are we doing homework?” You asked, ruffling your hair.

“Because, if we do it now, we will be free all summer.” Taeyeon said. You sighed and she chuckled. “Come on, we’re almost done… with math.” She said and you groaned. She giggled.

You continued with your homework in silence.

“___?” Taeyeon said after a while. You hummed, trying to solve a problem.

“Do you think she likes me back?” She asked.

“Are you kidding me?! The only thing that’s left for her to do is wear a hat with a neon sign on top saying: I’m in love with you Kim freaking Taeyeon!” You said, grinning at her. She stuck her tongue out and pinched your cheek.

“I asked her out on a date.” She told you. You both placed your pencils down.

“Really? Did she say yes?” You asked and she nodded.

“We’re going out tomorrow afternoon.” She told you.

“Tomorrow?” You asked, frowning.

“Yeah, something wrong?” She asked, frowning too.

“No, nothing’s wrong.” You said and smiled. You continued with your homework and she shrugged.

 

The next day…

“___, wake up!” Your dad said shaking you. You groaned.

“Dad, stop!” You said and covered your head.

“Come on tiny monkey!” He said, uncovering you. “Give your old man a hug.” He said and you wrapped your arms around him, lazily. “Happy birthday, sweetie.” He said, hugging you back.

“Thanks dad.” You said and kissed his cheek.

“Mom is making breakfast.” He said, pulling you to sit up. “Get ready and join us, okay?” He said and you nodded, he kissed your forehead.

You took a shower and got dressed before joining them in the kitchen.

“Good morning mom.” You said, yawning. She smiled and stood up.

“Good morning, honey. Happy birthday!” She said, hugging you. You hugged her back. “I can’t believe you’re fifteen already. A few days ago you were just a tiny baby.” She said, tightening the hug. You glanced at your dad and saw him roll his eyes, so you giggled.

“She’s still a tiny baby.” Your dad said and you pouted. “See, look at her.” He said, laughing and you pouted more. Your mom parted the hug and kissed your cheek a few times.

“Let’s eat breakfast.” She said and you nodded, smiling.

 

You spent the mornin

Please log in to read the full chapter