Chapter 14

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

“Do you think she’ll get hired?” You asked Solar. You both were on the counter waiting for everyone to come out.

“Do you doubt it?” You shrugged. “You’ve told us quite a few times how good she is at baking.” She explained and you nodded. “And Wheein needs help in the kitchen.”

“True.”

“Speaking of Wheein… how was your date?” Solar leaned on the counter, smirking.

“I think it was good, did she say anything?” Your face showed you were worried.

“Same as you, she said it was good.” You sighed in relief. “Did you say hi to her today?”

“Not yet.”

“Why? Are you scared?” She smiled.

“No…” You sighed.

“Don’t be shy, ___. She had a great time with you. Why don’t you go say hi now?” She suggested. You looked around and noticed there were no clients.

“Why is the place so empty?” You asked.

“I don’t know, slow day I guess.” Solar shrugged. “Now go!” She pushed you to the kitchen and you giggled.

“Okay, okay!” You raised your hands in defeat. “I’m going!”

 

“Wheein?” You walked into the kitchen and called for her.

“Hey ___” Wheein glanced at you and smiled.

“Hey… sorry I didn’t say hi earlier.” You told her.

“It’s okay, don’t worry” Wheein replied. She was facing away from you. You stood there in silence while she continued baking.

“Um…” You took a step closer and she faced you. You stared at each other for a moment and then chuckled.

At some point during your date, you both realized that you did like each other but just as friends. You were both scared of hurting each other’s feelings so you kept on going along with the date. You didn’t want to wait to tell her and she didn’t either.

“We should talk.” She told you and you nodded.

“I’m sorry.” You said with a smile.

“No worries, we’re feeling the same thing.” She smiled back. “I’m sorry too.”

“Friends?” You asked a little worried. She opened her arms.

“Of course!” You chuckled and hugged her.

“Tae got the job!” Solar said opening the door. Her eyes opened wide. “I’m so sorry.” She left. You both chuckled.

 

Hwasa told Taeyeon that she’ll start working on Monday so she can have the same schedule. Taeyeon was going to stay there until you finished working, so Hwasa took it as a chance to start training her, that way she won’t have to learn everything on Monday.

 

While Taeyeon was driving you home…

“So, did you talk to Wheein?” Taeyeon smirked and you smiled.

“I did, we’re just friends Tae.” Taeyeon frowned.

“Why? Did something happen?” She asked confused.

“Not really, we just don’t like

Please log in to read the full chapter