Seven

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  strawhatmvp asked: I love your JongYu parents au ♥ so adorable ♥ especially a lil tae is so so adorable ♥ if you are still taking prompts can you write one where Taemin can’t fall asleep and he asks Jinnie to take him to Jonghyun’s radio?

 

 

During the festive/holiday season or when there was a special event being held by the radio station, Jonghyun had no choice but to stay until his load was done, because he had a show in the midnight and other activities piling up in the day. He offered to fill in here and there, do pre-recordings, so that he could have a couple of extra days completely off work when it was all done.  

 

He always felt weird when he hadn’t gone home like this, but more than him, it was Taemin who felt it, missing his father without even understanding what that feeling was.

 

When Jonghyun had stayed out like this the first time, Taemin was fine the first day, he got cranky the second, and when it was the third day, he finally threw tantrums, triggered by trivial things.

 

And it was Jinki, who had to handle this new behavior of Taemin.

 

Jinki knew this was because Taemin spent most of his wake hours with Jonghyun, and it was just the discomfort of not having him close, making him so upset, and not understanding it just made it worse for him.

 

They had watched movies, he had taken him out to the park, paid Minho a visit, even played Taemin’s little nonsensical games to keep him occupied, but his mien was still intact with irritation. He hadn’t slept well at all these past two days and nor had Jinki, but eventually, Taemin fell asleep in the afternoon after having cried all morning while overdosing on cookies, his wails growing softer and aperiodic while watching Cars. Jinki took him to his room, and his head gently, watching the irritation of his face fade away.  

 

 

Jinki was watching tv later on that night,  when he saw Taemin’s head peeking out from his room and he sat up, “Ooh, my son woke up~” He beckoned him with a smile, “Come here.”

 

Taemin stepped out at his words, holding Minmin so close that only his eyes were visible, tear filled, a mix of fear and guilt.

 

Jinki had never seen Taemin like this, and as he watched him stagger towards him, revealing the whole of his expression, Jinki’s eyes softened. When Taemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter